11" Arm Space from Needle right to Neck, up to 5500 SPM Stitches per Minute, up to 1/2" Presser Foot Lift by Knee, up to 5mm Stitch Length, down to 6 SPI Stitches Per Inch
- Single Needle Lockstitch
- Uses Organ DBx1 Needles same as 16x231
- Up To 5500 Stitches Per Minute
- Fully Automatic Lubrication
- 1/2 Inch Foot Lift By Knee Lever
- 1/4 Inch Foot Lift by Hand Lever
- Maximum 5mm Stitch Length at the longest stitch length setting
- Minimum 6 Stitches Per Inch at the longest stitch length setting.
- Industrial Sewing Machine for apparel/interior fabrics, not upholstery
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for Parts List Manual for Juki DDL-8700 Sewing Machine
- Up to 5500 stitches per minute
- Identical to and replaces DDL-8500 models
- Replaces popular DDL-MS and DDL-888 models, but has more speed
- Maximum foot lift: 13 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5 mm
- Maximum stitches: 6 stitches per inch.
- Needles: 9-18 DBX1 (16x231) up to size 19
- Sewing Speed max.: 5,500 spm
- Stitch Length max.: 5 mm
- Presser Foot Lift by hand, max.: 5.5 mm; by knee, max. 13 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 30.7 mm
- Hook: auto-lubricating full rotary hook
Assembly Video for Juki DDL8700
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Juki Warranty Information