- Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 8,000rpm
- The newly adopted upper and lower needle bar bushings of the needle bar mechanism improve both the durability and reliability of the needle bar unit. The machine comes standard with a cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan for further improved reliability and durability.
- Gauges and devices you have used with your existing JUKI machines are also interchangeable with no additional machining. This eliminates both the waste of resources and unwanted extra costs.
- See Optional Juki MO6704-150 1.6mm Dedicated Rolled Hem Merrow Stitch Edge, Industrial Overlock 3-Thread Serger MO-6704-150, 4:1 Differential Feed, Power Stand 7000SPM, 100 Needles. This model available to be set up as exclusive and dedicated narrow rolled hem machine, Juki MO6704-150.
The machine ensures both beautiful and upgraded seam quality at higher speeds.
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer
upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft feeling
seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 8,000 to 8,500sti/min.
To offer improved sewing capabilities as well as to prevent stitching misshapes, the machine is equipped as standard with
the needle thread heat remover and needle cooler.
The machine has been developed with the intention of providing an extended service life.
The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and
an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio,
which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used. Comfortable operation is all
but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers
improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of
operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.
Further increased reliability.
The introduction of a shield-structured needle bar
mechanism and upper and lower needle bar bushings,
contributes to increased durability and reliability.
Additionally, the machine incorporates an improved
feed mechanism and upper looper unit as well as
coming standard with a cartridge type oil filter and
cooling fan, thereby ensuring enhanced reliability.
Devices intended for conventional JUKI machines are also interchangeable.
Gauges and devices you have used with your existing
JUKI machines are also interchangeable with no
additional machining required (excluding the LB
Series). This eliminates both the waste of resources
and unwanted extra costs.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
powerful overlock/safety stitch machine
that has been developed to offer increased
reliability and ease-of-use, while upgrading
seam quality at higher sewing speeds.
It responds to a wider range of materials
and processes to finish high-quality
soft-feeling seams. With the operating
noise having been reduced and
increased durability ensured,
the cost-effective MO-6900S
Series is a leading machine
in the new era
Stitch type: 1-needle overlock
Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 504
Max. sewing speed: 7,000rpm
- Stitch length: 0.8
Needle gauge (mm): -
Overedging width (mm): 1.6, 3.2, 4.0
Differential feed ratio:
-For gathering 1:2(Max. 1:4)
-For stretching 1:0.7(Max. 1:0.6)
Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
Needle: DC27(excluding some subclass model)
Max. lift of the presser foot: 7mm(excluding some subclass model)
Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
Weight of the machine head: 28kg
Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
Needle cooler: Optional
Needle thread heat remover: Optional
Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
href="http://www.allbrands.com/info/storepolicies.php#freight"target="_blank"> Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.
Also See Optional Juki MO6904-150 1.6mm Dedicated Rolled Hem Merrow Stitch Edge, Industrial Overlock 3-Thread Serger MO-6704-150, 4:1 Differential Feed, Power Stand 7000SPM, 100 Needles
MO-6900S Serie Super-high-speed, Overlock / Safety Stitch Machines
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)