Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Experience JUKI’s new high-speed free motion quilting and sewing machine with digital technology.
With a maximum sewing speed of 2,500spm, this quiet and durable machine allows you to finish your work even faster. In addition, the generous 12” wide throat space allows you finish big projects with comfort.
Like Next in Fashion Show on NETFLIX with Tan France and Alexa Chung at Click Here .
- Large Work Surface: The generous 12” wide throat space allows you to finish big projects with ease.
- Custom Switches: Two easily accessible switches (A and B) can be assigned for operations, for example, needle up and down or raising the presser foot.
- Independent Bobbin Winder: The QVP’s bobbin winder operates with an independent motor. Full capacity L size bobbins filled with your favorite thread ready to complete your project.
- One-Touch Switching to Free Motion Mode: The machine is equipped with a button for switching between straight stitch mode and free motion mode.
- Micro-Lifter Function: By inputting a negative value for the presser foot pressure, fabric can be sewn with the presser foot floating at a height of 0 to 4mm. This helps when sewing thick seams and reduces uneven feeding when quilting.
- Digitally Controlled LCD Panel: Adjust settings, for example, stitch length, thread tension, presser foot pressure with the touch of a button. Settings can be confirmed and specified from this large panel.
- Bobbin Thread Counter: With the count changing by one for every 10 stitches sewn, the counter can be used as a guide for when to replace the bobbin thread.
- Four Feed Operation Types: From the operation panel, you can select the appropriate feed operation for the item being sewn: standard for normal fabric, front up for thin fabric or knits, rear up for thick fabrics, and box feed for quilting.
- Adjustable LED Light: using an easily accessible switch, the brightness can be adjusted to one of five levels.
- Easily Insert and Remove Thick Fabrics: When the presser foot is raised, the feed dog is automatically lowered. In addition, the presser foot can be raised to a height of up to 13.5mm allowing thick fabrics to easily be inserted and removed.
- Maintenance-Free: Fill oil tank through the filler opening at the front of the sewing machine to ensure that the hook is automatically lubricated.
JUKI has digitalized the drive mechanism of the sewing machine which determines the "seam" quality, JUKI launches the new "direct-drive, high-speed, lockstitch sewing system with automatic thread trimmer" DDL-9000CF.This is the newest flagship lockstitch machine. Digitalized vertically- and horizontally-driven feed mechanism allows easy adjustment of settings such as the feed focus only on the operation panel according to the material to be sewn.Thanks to the digitalization, Optimum adjustment values required to produce high-quality seams can be stored, on a material-by-material basis, in memory and can be reproduced with ease. For sewing plants which produce diversified products using diversified materials, this feature is quite helpful to achieve stable seam quality.
This is the newest flagship, fully digital type direct-drive, high-speed, lockstitch machine with an automatic thread trimmer. Digitalized vertically- and horizontally-driven feed mechanism allows easy adjustment of settings such as the feed locus only on the operation panel according to the material to be sewn. Thanks to the digitalization, optimum adjustment values required to produce high-quality seams can be stored, on a material-by-material basis, in memory and can be reproduced with ease. For sewing plants which produce diversified products using diversified materials, this feature is quite helpful to achieve stable seam quality.
• Application: medium-weight materials
• Lubrication: semi-dry
• Max. sewing speed: 5000 st / min
• Max. stitch length: 5 mm
• Lift of the presser foot: by hand: 5.5 mm, by knee: 15 mm, auto: (1st stage) 5.0 mm (0.1～8.5 mm), (2nd stage) 8.5 mm (8.5～13.5 mm)
• Standard needle: DBx1 - DBx5 (#11) #9
- #18 (Nm 65
DDL-9000C is the world's first sewing machine which comes with a digital drive mechanism and facilitates data transfer through NFC technology. This model allows for numerical entry of key settings through the operation panel meaning many manual adjustments are no longer needed. For the DDL -9000CS (digital type) adjustment of the feed dog height, feed pitch and feed locus have been digitalized and are programmable. For the DDL-9000CF (full-digital type), adjustment not only of those mentioned above but also the presser foot pressure and needle thread tension have been digitalized. With this digitalization, optimum adjustment values required to produce high-quality seams can be stored on a material-by-material basis in the machine internal memory, or externally, and can be reproduced with ease. For sewing plants which produce diversified products using different materials this feature is quite helpful to achieve stable seam quality without time wasted on manual adjustments.
In today’s market many sewing plants have to handle dozens of kinds of materials. To get the best seams on any given product, maintenance experts and skilled operators must finely adjust sewing machines using tools such as a screwdriver or manual leavers and dials. Adjustment of all lockstitch machines in the plant requires an enormous amount of time and it is impossible to have the adjustment values perfectly reproduced across all machines.
DDL-9000C Series not only substantially reduces setup time but also reproduces adjustments exactly, meaning the machine is ideally suited to the material being sewn. In addition, once the best-suited settings are stored in memory they can be translated to other machines via USB or NFC connection.
Vertically and horizontally-driven digital feed mechanism
Thanks to the world's first vertically-driven digital feed mechanism, the feed dog height can be adjusted with ease in accordance to the material being sewn. Thanks to this digital feed mechanism thread trimming is carried out with the feed dog lowered which results in a stable remaining thread length. Also because the feed dog does not protrude above the throat plate when the sewing machine stops it avoids the material from being damaged by the feed dog.
Thread remaining on the material at the end of sewing as short as 3 mm
As well as the lowered feed dog, the groove cam system and the picker device are adopted to allow forcible release of the thread trimmer even if it locks, thereby securing the appropriate needle thread length and achieving stable length of thread remaining on the material.
Management, browsing and editing of data can be carried out via Android application
Data on sewing machine adjustments can be transferred to an Android tablet or phone via the Juki Smart App via NFC or micro USB. This allows all settings to be calibrate once and then replicated across all machines on one sewing line. The operation panel is also provided with a USB port for data storage, transfer and management; software updates can be carried out with ease using a USB thumb drive.
Custom functions can be programed to the hand switch
The functions programed to the hand switches can be set through the operation panel. Since the reverse-feed stitching lever is provided as standard additional functions that will be needed the most can be set. 20 different functions (needle-up/down correction sewing, reverse-feed correction sewing, 1-time reverse-feed stitching cancellation function, etc.) can all be allocated to the hand switch. Highly convenient operation is ensured when functions that are used the most are easily accessible.
Other Key Benefits for the DDL-9000C Include:
- Needle-thread active tension (full digital type)
- The presser foot pressure can be digitally controlled (full digital type)
- 4.3-inch large LCD touch panel (full digital type)
Computer-controlled Vertically and Horizontally-Driven Feed Mechanism
The world’s first feed mechanism which is driven both vertically and horizontally has been computerized. The feed mechanism changes its feed locus in accordance with the material. As a result, the optimum adjustments can be achieved only by setting data on the operation panel. Furthermore, the vertically-driven feed mechanism helps keep the length of the thread remaining on the material after thread trimming constant.
Remaining thread at the end of sewing reduced to 3mm
A both-blade driven rotary knife system is adopted. the knife intersects with the thread to trim it just beneath the needle entry point. Since the knife ensures constant length of needle thread, the length of thread remaining on the material after thread trimming is, unlike thread trimming with the thread tensed, also constant. The Juki DDL-9000CFMS inherits JUKI’s thread trimming technology to allow the thread trimmer to start up as soon as the pedal is depressed.
Sewing Machine management utilizing “IoT” (Internet of Things)
Data adjusted in a sample-making workshop etc. can be transferred without contact to the sewing machines in your factory using your tablet. (USB port is provided as standard)
Commitment to “seam quality”is poised to enter a new era with JUKI ’s next-generation sewing system.
The change is driven by digitalization. Until recently, sewing machines have been adjusted by human operators based on personal hunches and experience.
Now, with JUKI's digital sewing system DDL-9000C, sewing machine adjustments are fully digitalized. The settings can be reproduced with total accuracy to perfectly
suit the materials being sewn.
Needle thread tension which matches sewing conditions given can be set on the operation panel and stored in memory. The needle thread tension adjustment needs experience. However, for this sewing machine, thread tension data stored in memory is reproducible, thereby reducing the setup time when the product to be sewn is changed. Exampl e : Needle-thread active tension demonstrates its effectiveness in the top stitching process. For welting shoulders of a difficult-to-sew material, uniform stitches can be produced continuously by appropriately changing the sewing conditions even if the right and left material fabric differ in texture grain.
Sewing specifications by garment or sewn product type
JUKI - DDL-9000C Lockstitch Machine
JUKI has launched its new direct-drive, high-speed, lockstitch sewing system with automatic thread trimmer - the DDL-9000C. This is the newest flagship lockstitch machine from the world’s largest industrial sewing machine manufacturer. The machine has been digitalized to allow for easy adjustment of settings such as the feed mechanism, thread tension and the feed locus, all through the operation panel. Perfect parameters needed to achieve a high quality seams can be achieved digitally and key conditions do not need to be manually adjusted. Thanks to the digitalization, optimum adjustment values required to produce high-quality seams can be stored on a material-by-material basis in the machines internal memory and can be reproduced with ease. For factories which produce diversified products using different materials, this feature is quite helpful to achieve stable seam quality in a time efficient manner.
Direct-drive, high-speed, sewing system with automatic thread trimmer
DDL-9000CSeries model comparison chart.
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
JUKI J-150QVP - Chapter 7: Free Motion Sewing including with Rulers
Tutorial: Sewing with an Industrial Juki DDL 9000 Sewing Machine by TomKat Stitchery
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Catalog Brochure for Juki J-150QVP
Instruction Manual for Juki J-150QVP
Sewing Speed: Max. 2,500 spm
Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
Needle: DBx1 #9-#18
Bobbin: "L" style
Working Area: 5.5” w x 12” h
Machine Weight: 26 kg (57lbs)
Main Table: 48” w x 22” h
Extension: 48” w x 20” h
Total Work Area: 48” x 42” h
Shank Type: High Shank
Compare Juki 9000C Machine Specifications below:
Max. Sewing Speed 5,000 Stitches per Minute
Max. Stitch Length 5 mm
Needle Bar Stroke 30.7 mm
Lift of the Presser Foot - by Hand 5.5 mm
Lift of the Presser Foot - Auto 15 mm
Needle DBx1 (#11) #9 to #18 Capable
Feed Dog 4-row
Hook Automatic-Lubricating Full-Rotary Hook
Lubricating Oil Juki Machine Oil 7 (Equivalent to ISO VG7)
Control Box Integrated
Power Requirement Single-Phase 100
- 240V, 3-phase 200
Power Consumption 520VA
Total Shipping Weight - Assembled 240 lbs
Juki DDL-9000C-F Safety Precautions
Juki DDL-9000C-F Instruction Manual
Juki DDL-9000C-F Parts List
Type: Full Digital Type
Max Sewing Speed: 5,000sti/min
Max Stitch Length: 5mm
Needle: DB×1・DB×5（#11） #9～#18（Nm65～110）
Lift of the presser foot:
-By hand: 5.5mm
-By knee: 15mm, Auto: 1st stage 5.0mm(※0.1～8.5mm), 2nd stage 8.5mm(※8.5mm～13.5mm)
- ※Adjustable on the operation panel
Model Number Juki DDL-9000C-FMS
- Application Medium-Weight
- Lubrication Semi-Dry
- Lubricating Oil JUKI Machine Oil 7 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Max. Sewing Speed 5,000 sti/min
- Max. Stitch Length 5mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 30.7mm
- Feed Dog Height 0.8mm
- Needle DBX1 (#11)#9
- Lift of the Presser foot By Hand: 5.5mm, By Knee: 15mm
- Auto: First Step 5.0mm (0.1
- Second Step 8.5mm (8.5
- Size of the Bed 517x178mm (distance from needto machine arm: 303mm)
- Bobbin Thread Winder Built-in the machine head
- Machine Head Drive Compact AC Servomotor (450W) that is directly connected to the main shaft (direct-drive system)
- Automatic reverse feed function Provided as Standard
- Power Consumption 520VA
- Net Weight Machine Head: 40kg / 40.5kg (with AK-154), Control Box: 6Kg
- Outside dimensions of package (mm) 712x313x767(0.171m3)
Juki Warranty Information
Table Height Adjustment: table height adjusts from 29 to 36 in without casters. If you put casters on it then your bottom range is 2 inches higher which makes it 31 to 38 inches. These are approximate. Maybe 1/2" in + or - variation.
- Standard Presser Foot
- ¼” Presser Foot
- Quilting Foot (for Ruler)
- Bobbins (4pcs)
- Thread Stand Components
- Thread Stand Bracket
- Thread Guide Pin
- Small Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Hexagonal Wrench
- Cleaning Brush
- Spool Cap
- Sewing Machine Cover
- Glide Foot, (Part No. 40201924)
- Couching Foot, (Part No. 40148899
A Quilting Rockstar
HollyAnne Knight (String & Story) is a quilty force to be reckoned with! Her endless curiosity, enthusiasm, and passion for the craft has set her apart from the crowd and it’s been so incredible to witness her creative journey.
No free motion on the Juki 9000 series, but yes on the Juki J-150 that we have in stock below*: I don't know of any other industrial machine brand or model that has this feature! John
"One-Touch Switching to Free Motion Mode: The machine is equipped with a button for switching between straight stitch mode and free motion mode (feed dogs drop automatically)