* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
All Horn 8000 and 9000 model cabinets feature a cut out of 31” x 15 ½” that is fit machines like:
- Brother’s Luminaire 2
- Baby Lock’s Solaris
- Janome’s M7
- Bernina’s 880
- Pfaff’s Creative Icon
- Viking Epic 2
These Models also feature our extra smooth “Whisper Quiet” electric lift, so positioning one’s machines can be done at the touch of a button. No more heavy lifting!
When closed, they also have a large surface area to do paper piecing, cutting and layouts.
"The 8080 model is one of Horn's best sellers. It provides a great deal of storage/workspace so one can have everything in one place while creating. While it's similar to the 8090, the 8080 does not come with bifold doors and right side platform." - Ed Ras from Horn of America
- Super large 31" x 15.5" universal cut-out to fit the largest new machines
- New 27" cabinet depth for more knee room and easier fit of larger embroidery machines
- Melamine mar-resistant surface
- Three drawers on soft close slides
- Drop leaf for additional workspace included and installed
- Embroidery unit storage
- Embroidery hoop storage and included thread storage
- "Whisper Quiet" electric lift
- Drawer extension platform offers more workspace
- Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- 6 outlet power strip included
- Completely assembled!
- Choose from 4 finishes
- Open: 63.25" Width 40" Depth 29.75" Height
- Closed: 63.25" Width 27" Depth 29.75" Height
- Weight: 262 lbs.
- Small Drawer: 8.5" Width x 14.75" Depth x 5.25" Height
- Large Drawer: 8.5" Width x 14.75" Depth x 10.38" Height
- Embroidery Storage: 8" wide
- Finishes available: White, Sunrise Maple, Sunset Maple, Gray
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Both the electric lifts, the table lift, and the sewing machine lift have a 3-year warranty.
If a defective component is discovered, please return the defective component (including a copy of your warranty and proof of purchase) to your Horn dealer. Horn of America will make available the replacement component free of charge within a reasonable period thereafter. Your responsibility includes all freight charges related to delivering the defective component to Horn of America, Inc. to the extent permitted by law and any labor charges that may be applicable. Horn of America, Inc. will pay all freight charges involved in delivering the replacement component or components to you.
This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from the improper use or abuse of the cabinet, normal wear and tear, or commercial or institutional (Schools) use of the cabinet in a commercial or institutional environment.