Currently Available in 220VAC Version ONLY.
- Designed for automotive, marine, leather, canvas and general upholstery.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl, synthetics and various laminated and coated materials
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, umbrellas, handbags, luggage, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, footwear, foundation garments, orthopedic appliances, etc
- Two Needles
- Large Top Load Bobbins
- 25" Long Arm
- Built-in Bobbin Winder
- Walking Foot
- Climbing Device
- Roll-In, tucks the top thread under fabric when it starts!
- Automatic Foot Lift
- Automatic Reverse
- Semi-Automatic Lubrication
- Automatic Thread Trim (on -7DD only)
- Servo motor connected direct to top shaft
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Speed, maximum: 2000 - 2500 spm (* Speed depends on thread, material and operation.)
- Clearance Under Foot 9/16" (14mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17 (DPX17)
- Needle Gauges: 1/4” to 1” (Custom gauges also available)
- Stitch Length; Max. 9mm Adjustment By Dial
- Presser Foot Lift By Hand: 9 mm / By Knee: 16mm
- Lubrication: Semi-Automatic
- Bobbin: U or S
- Power: 220 VAC