Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores. Please Call 800-739-7374 to get 60MO 0% Juki Financing code 132. 60 Months not available for online checkout.
The RICOH Ri 100 revolutionizes the world of direct-to-garment (DTG) printing. This portable printer features an all-in-one design making it easy to create beautiful products such as t-shirts, tote bags, and more in minutes. Additionally, you may create and print one-of-a-kind designs and patterns on fabric to create unique quilts, table runners, and so much more! With little to no setup time, your designs will come to life in minutes.
Whether you are printing at home or at events, the RICOH Ri 100 is the ideal choice!
*The RICOH Ri 100 is a CMYK-only printer designed for use with light-colored garments only.
Choose your bundle! This printer comes with three different bundles for you to choose from. Save time and money by getting exactly what you need to get your printer up and running! This bundle features:
- (2) A4 Platen
- A5 Platen
- (2) Sets of Ink
- Sets of Cleaning Fluid
Ri100 Features and Demo
Compact and Portable
The RICOH Ri 100 can fit into a space as small as 15.7” wide x 27.5” deep, making it one of the smallest DTG printers. The printer and its finisher can be stacked to maximize functionality without sacrificing space.
High Quality Images and Products
Achieve superior prints thanks to RICOH’s inkjet technology, which prints directly onto the fabric. Preserve the look and feel of garments while still maintaining a high level of image vibrancy.
Easy Design Software
RICOH Design Software lets you easily edit and import images before printing. Use the desktop software, convenient iPad app, or simply send prints from your smartphone with ease.
Safe and Effortless Technology
The RICOH Ri 100’s intuitive design requires no prior experience to print and finish prints, with safety as a top priority. The inks adhere to the fabric safely and periodic maintenance is carried out through a simple process (automatic and semiautomatic).
The Ricoh Ri100 is Easy to Use
Step 1: Choose the Design
Use the accompanying software to choose the design. Set the printing mode based on the fabric used.
Step 2: Set the Fabric
Set the T-shirt or bag in the tray. Even beginners can accomplish this task with ease.
Step 3: Pre-Press
Insert the tray into the finisher to smooth out creases.
Step 4: Print
Printing takes approximately two minutes. Just load and unload the tray – it is that easy.
Step 5: Fix the Design
Use the finisher (with built in safety features) to fix the ink and lock in the design.
The RICOH Ri 100 all-in-one printer system prints images directly onto light-colored cotton or polyester* garments using state-of-the-art DTG technology with the lowest initial investment.
- Provide your customers with beautiful products in minutes
- Print event-specific custom t-shirts on demand — take the RICOH Ri 100 everywhere
- Receive a bundle with your printer system that includes everything you need to break even on your investment before replacing ink
A Wealth of Business Opportunities: the opportunities with the RICOH Ri 100 are only limited by your imagination. The RICOH Ri 100 adds value to your bottom line because of the multitude of products it can print on, such as:
- Tote bags
- Infant onesies
- And much more!
With a low price and an easy-to-use design, the RICOH Ri 100 makes it easy to begin DTG printing right away. Because all printing is on-demand, you can fulfill even highly customized orders quickly and efficiently.
- Community events
- Sporting functions
- Retail stores
- Company parties
- Trade shows
- Online stores
Low Price, Quick ROI: the RICOH Ri 100 is priced to get your business going. With a small initial investment, you can start to see returns right away. It is the perfect entry-level printer for your small to medium-sized, custom orders.
Ricoh Design Driver Installation
- Download the latest driver from the RICOH Website
- Find the driver download button under the “Printer Driver” tab
- Load the driver installation package
- Agree to the license agreement
- Select Add a new printer - press next
- Select connect USB cable
- Select next
Ricoh Design Software Installation
- Download the latest RICOH Design Software and Driver from the RICOH Website
- Find the software download button under the “Utility” tab
- Select the language to be displayed
- Read “read me” information and press [Next] to proceed
- Select [Finish] when done
JUKI RICOH Ri 100 Design Software: Easy Designer
JUKI RICOH Ri 100 Design Software: Importing Graphicsc
- Manufacturer's US warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Technology: On demand piezo inkjet system
Resolution (dpi, bit/pixel):
- Speed Mode 600 x 600
- Fine Mode 600 x 600
- Vivid Mode 1200 x 1200
- 15.7” x 27.5” x 11.5” (Installation)
- 15.7” x 29.9” x 11.5” (Operation)
Weight: 55.1 lbs. (24.99 kg)
- A4 Tray 11.7” x 8.3”
- A5 Tray 5.8” x 8.3”
Printable Garment Type:
- Fabric Light-colored cotton or polyester* garments
- Media T-shirts (from baby size to adult), tote bags, sweatshirts, polo shirts
- Color Light garment only
- A4 Tray Less than 0.16” (4mm)
- A5 Tray Less than 0.16” (4mm)
Rating Power Spec.: 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption > Power OFF:
Active Less than 27.5 W
Energy Saver Mode Less than 2 W
Power Off Less than 0.5W
59°F (15°C) - 89.6°F (32°C)
Humidity 15% - 80% RH
Warm-Up Time: Less than 35 seconds
Compatible File Formats: PNG, JPG (TIFF, PDF, BMP output available through third party software)
*Not for use with dark-colored cotton or polyester garments
Unboxing the RICOH Ri 100 with JUKI! including finisher which is optional with some models
(2) A4 Platen
(2) Sets of Ink
Sets of Cleaning Fluid
Order extra ink cartridges online
2. The Ricoh is CMYK garment ink and the printing is limited to light colors of fabrics. The larger printers use white ink first and print over the white ink for dark fabrics. White ink is inherently difficult to use and maintain. You can not print on black, navy, red, etc.
3. The Ri100 is literally the size of a desktop printer. A garment, a bag, or fabric is positioned over a platen that is fed into the machine. The maximum printing area is about 300mm x 200mm, any excess material has to be stuffed under the platen. A shirt, sweatshirt, fabric block for quilting, baby onesies, etc., work fine. A dress would not work at all.