This is the Juki DLN-9010, a needle-feed type DDL-9000 Series sewing machine, that has been highly applauded as the top-of-the-line lockstitch machine with a thread trimmer. It has inherited the advanced features of the DDL-9000 Series, such as the direct-drive system, semi-long arm and elimination of the oil pan. In addition, it comes with a highly reliable needle feed mechanism. The needle feed mechanism responds to a wide range of applications such as the sewing of outerwear, runstitching of men’s shirts, etc. and the attaching of various parts to garment bodies.
Click here to view a movie of the Juki DLN-9010
More Juki DLN-9010 Features:
- The machine ensures accurate stitch pitches (stitch length) as well as preventing slippage of the upper cloth thanks to the needle-feed mechanism which offers excellent efficiency of feed.
The bottom feed's locus has been improved to match the needle feed motion, thus the machine produces beautiful seams without stitch gathering, even when it is used for sewing slippery and difficult-to-feed material or for handling a difficult process.
- The needle feed mechanism is a so-called "dry type", which does not require oiling. With this mechanism, a highly reliable machine structure, free from oil leakage troubles, has been achieved. The frame, which requires only a minute quantity of lubricating oil, is structured to eliminate oil leakage.
- The machine can be easily changed over from a needle feed machine to a bottom feed machine, through a simple adjustment and gauge replacement. It is a useful feature for those users who also want to use the machine simply as a regular bottom feed type machine in accordance with applications and processes.
A horizontal-type automatic thread trimmer mechanism ensures speedy and reliable thread trimming.
- The hinge has been moved 10cm behind the needle entry point to ensure the material won't be caught, thus contributing to upgraded workability.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- MODEL NAME : DLN-9010SS DLN-9010SH
- Application: For light- to medium-weight materials For heavy weight materials
- Max. sewing speed: 5,000rpm 4,000rpm
- Max. stitch length: 4.5mm*
- Needle bar stroke : 33mm
- Lift of the presser foot
By hand: 5.5mm, By knee: 15mm(max.), Auto: 10mm
- Needle (at the time of delivery): DB1(#11) #9 - #18
- For JE:134 (Nm90) Nm65
- Nm110 DB1(#21) #20 - #23
- For JE:134 (Nm130) Nm120
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Minute-quantity lubrication to needle bar and hook
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1(equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 300mm
- Size of bed :517mm178mm
- Bobbin thread winder: Built-in the machine head
- Micro-lifter screw :Provided as standard
- Machine head drive: Compact-sized AC servomotor that is directly connected to the main shaft (direct-drive system)
- Automatic reverse feed function: Provided as standard (built-in solenoid type)
- Power requirement/Power consumption: Single-phase 100
- 120V, 200
- 240V, 3-phase 200
- 240V / 650VA
- Total weight: 87kg
- *The maximum sewing speed is 4,000 rpm or less in cases where the maximum stitch length is 3.5 mm or more.
Functions and utilization of the sewing machine with an automatic thread trimmer. JUKI Magazine(International) Vol.5
Please review our Freight LTL shipping Policies
- Instruction manual
- It comes complete with sewing machine table (size 48" x 20") and motor ( servo motor has 1/2 horse power, phase I, 110 volt), everything (drawer, belt, tools and instruction manual), packed in factory sealed boxes and never been used before.