For sewing buttons on all types of garments, the 8100BS with automatic thread trimmer, button line selector and an 8,16 or 32 stitch setting adjustment offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, and outstanding build quality.
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Direct drive technology
- Maximum sewing speed 1800 RPM
- Programmable display
- Feed length (cross wise) 0.1 - 0.26” / 2.5 - 6.5 mm
- 2 or 4 hole button selector
- Feed length (length wise) 0.1 - 0.26” / 2.5 - 6.5 mm
- 8, 16, or 32 stitch count selector
- Needle system # 175 x 1
- Needle bar stroke 1.91” / 48.6 mm