[VIKING ] - S205 - S605, Designer Srs., Platinun Srs.
* * * Includes Pfaff Creative Vision. * * *
- This compact design bobbin winder works independently of your sewing machine.
- It is the first complete and easy to use unit ever made. (Finally a bobbin winder that doesn't take an industrial engineer to run.)
- This unit includes everything you need to wind your bobbins fast and easy.
- Bobbins easily mount onto a spring type spindle.
- It comes equipped with a clear plastic safety cover for the motor and bobbin winder to prevent accidental thread tangles.
- It has a built in thread stand and it has a clip mounted on the platform for easy storage of the mast.
- The black platform is cushioned to reduce vibration.
- The thread guide is adjustable so that bobbins wind evenly.
- The friction drive pulley shuts off automatically when bobbin is full.
- Includes a high speed motor and electronic foot control.
-Bobbin easily mounts onto split spindle for adjustment
-14.5" width x 8.5" length x 4" high
-Clear plastic cover for motor and bobbin winder
-Built in spool stand and rod can be clipped into the side of the main platform
-Black platform with 4 leg cushions to reduce vibration.
-Separate Product P60999NS for Class 15A, Singer 66, Rotary L and Big M Bobbins
-An adjustment lever screw can be rotated to adjust the fill level as desired.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
BOBBIN WINDER DELUXE W/MOTOR #P60999NS DETAILS
This is a compact design bobbin winder that works independently. It includes motor, electronic foot control, and built in spool stand. For Most Domestic and Industrial Bobbins, Class 66, Class 15, M Style, and L Style.
Bobbin easily mounts onto spring type spindle
Compact Design 14-1/2" (W) X 8-1/2"(L) X 4" (H)
Safety-Clear plastic cover for motor and bobbin winder
Built in spool stand and its rod can be clipped into the side of main platform.
Black platform with 4 leg cushions to reduce vibration.
AllBrands.com search for Electric Bobbin Winders results are at http://www.allbrands.com/productsearch.php?catalog=sewingmachinestore&.autodone=nsearch.html&search=electric+bobbin+winders
As long as there is a hole in the center of the circular bobbin that will hold the empty bobbin onto the winding spindle, it should work. You may have to hold and feed the floss by hand to provide an even tension in winding on the bobbin.