Finally, a good way to make quilted place mats! If you’ve been curious about our Edge-to- Edge quilting technique, or if you already know it... here are new quilting designs and basic instructions for the technique. Start with a whole cloth, stitch embellishments, then, stitch edge-to-edge quilting. Cut apart and bind. It’s that easy to make a set of 4 matching place mats!
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Patterns with individualize download code that allows you to download the designs and PDF instructions.
Finished place mats are 12 in x 16.5 in.
The pattern includes:
- 4 large quilting designs 6.2 in x 10.7 in
- 4 small quilting designs 4.6 in x 7.7 in,
- 4 appliqué embellishments 4.8 in x 6.7 in
Supported embroidery formats: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, XXX.
Amelie Scott Designs ASD237