The 3100SD (MSK-8900M) single needle, drop feed sewing machine is ideal for light- medium weight fabrics.
It produces a beautiful, uniform stitch that is suitable for most basic sewing tasks, including top stitching.
- Link-type feeding mechanism for smooth operation
- Automatic lubrication with pump
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 5,000 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- Complete stand includes a Sewquiet SQ5000 DC Servomotor, plywood table top and K-legs
Best used for:
- Ladies and men's and children's wear
- Drapery workrooms
- Alteration shops
- Woven and knitted fabric
- Any light - medium weight sewing tasks
SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH, DROP FEED:
The most common type of industrial sewing machine in the
world is the single needle, drop feed lockstitch. It can sew from
light to medium weight fabric, and has hundreds of optional feet
and attachments available for it.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON:
There are many single needle machines to choose from.
The 3100SD offers the whole package. Low noise and
vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the
industries #1 DC servomotor.
• SewQuiet DC servomotor
• UberLight LED light
• Heavy-duty K-legs and table
• Instruction/parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer and thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Maximum sewing speed: 5500 rpm
Stitch length: 0-5 mm
Needle bar stroke: 31.8 mm
Pressure foot lift: By hand 6 mm, By knee 13 mm
Needle system #: 16 x 257
Feed dog: 3 rows each
Hook type: Rotary - auto lubricated
Warranty: RELIABLE™ 1 Year Warranty
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods