The Perfect Placement Kit by Designs in Machine Embroidery is the answer to all your monogramming needs.
The PPK is a complete package that will show you how to accurately place monograms on bath towels, hand towels, napkins, shirts, cuffs and more.
- 15 Perfect Placement Plastic Templates for linens and wearables
- 30 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Miniature Crosshairs
- 6 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Test placement guides
- The Mini Ruler: a translucent, flexible ruler that fits in any 4" x 4" hoop. The ruler includes both English and metric measurements for easy embroidery design calculations.
- 20 page, full color Perfect Placement Guide illustrates how to use each template for Perfect Placement Every Time!
- Sizes are Ladies & Men's: Small-2X or larger
Ever feel overwhelmed by what should be a simple embroidery task? Stitching one...two... a dozen or 100 embroidery blanks like towels, t-shirts, shirt cuffs or napkins can be a daunting task without the right tools.
Designs in Machine Embroidery has a smart solution! The Perfect Placement Kit includes 15 reusable plastic templates for the most common blank items you want to embroider. Simply place a target sticker in the designated spot according to the template and you're just a stitch away from embroidery success! No more guesswork or tedious measuring is required.
Benefits of using the Perfect Placement Kit:
Precisely position designs on napkins, towels, shirt cuffs, left chest and more
Make exact duplicates with ease
Flawless precision monogramming
No measuring required
Great for embroiderers—from beginners to pros
Professional results with minimal effort
No more guesswork, rework or hassle
Includes ruler in both English and metric measurements for easy embroidery design calculations
Left Chest Embroidery Placement
1. Place the shirt on a flat surface
2. Position the Perfect Placement Left Chest template on the shirt, aligning the template’s intersection of neck and shoulder seams with the corresponding point on the garment.
3. Place one of the vertical dashed lines on the center front of the shirt.
4. Determine the proper crosshair for the shirt (taking size and wearer’s sex into consideration). Place the target sticker in the center of the template aligning the crosshair.
5. Remove the template
6. The garment is ready for hooping. Simply square the target sticker in the hoop. Use the Mini Ruler to check alignment.
7. Place the hoop on the machine. Move the hoop to center the needle over the target sticker. Remove the sticker and embroider the design.
- 11 Perfect Placement Plastic Templates for linens:
-Hand towel with border
-Hand towel without border
-Bath towel with border
-Bath towel without border
-Sheets above band
-Pillowcase above band
-Pillowcases/sheets on band
-Napkin on point
-Napkin right corner
-Baby burp cloth
- 4 Perfect Placement plastic templates for wearables:
- 30 Target Stickers
- 6 Text Stickers
- The Mini Ruler: a translucent, flexible ruler that fits in any 4” x 4” hoop
- 20 page, full color Perfect Placement Guide illustrates how to use each template for perfect placement every time.
Perfect Placement Kit for Flawless Machine Embroidery. Perfect placement is the key to successful embroidery. With the Perfect
Placement Kit™, it's easy to achieve perfect placement of designs on
almost everything—napkins, towels, shirt cuffs, left chest and more.
Embroider perfectly matched sets linens and clothing with speed and
precision. Watch as Denise Holguin, Managing Editor for Designs, demos how easy it is to use the Perfect Placement Kit. You'll wonder how you ever lived without this tool. Visit www.dzgns.com for more information.
will order from again. especially since Y'all local boys!!! (Im in Abita Springs, LA)
The complete transaction went perfect.
Everything I have purchased from AllBrands has been great and your shipping is fast.
Very fast service, considering Hurricane Ike's affect on that region of the country.
Sherry, Richardson, TX
So nice to find a company who still believes in Customer Service I just want to send you a note on how good your customer service is and how quick you get orders to the customer. I am new to your sight but always go here first to get what I need. You are helpful, available and have a great return policy. I have ordered several times and had my husband order my Christmas from here. Please keep up the good service and I will keep ordering my needs from ALLBRANDS.com.
Zearline, Stockton, CA
Its great that you price match.