Heat Shield for your hands keeps them cooler than with earlier models without any barrrier.
Gravity feed irons sold complete with water bottle, cleaning kit, filter resin, and iron rest.
Naomoto HYS-520 HY-STEAM Series Gravity Feed Bottle Iron Brochure
- 880 Watts
- Electronic Thermostat Temperature Control
- Electric Micro-Switch Operation
- Water Bottle Feed Iron
- Temperature control
- Weighs only 5 pounds 880W
- Complete with water bottle, filter resin - 1lb. Bag, cleaning kit, and iron rest
- Urethane grip handle
- Heat Shield
- Light touch microswitch
- Hard nickel & PTFE fiberglass sole coating
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
allowing a solenoid valve to release water into the iron to make steam.
It also features an electronic thermostat for temperature ranges of +/- 4° FHow to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
Hi there, the package arrived in perfect condition last week - my aunt (the gift recipient) is absolutely thrilled. Thanks a million!
Susan M., Madison, WI
My new iron arrived last Friday, earlier than expected, and I've been using it. Thanks so much....the usual good service I've come to expect from Allbrands.