- Bent, ergonomic glass-filled nylon handles
- Cuts multiple layers of material
- Includes Hex Key tool for adjusting tension depending on the type of material you need to cut
- Industrial strength shear, constructed for durability
Titanium Bonded is not painted or plated, but an application of a unique formulation of titanium and chromium nitride to the surface of cutting blades that actually penetrates and treats the metal to create a permanent bond. The patented Titanium Bonding process provides the following benefits; corrosion resistance, adhesive resistance and the process itself makes the stainless steel 3x harder than untreated stainless providing a blade that stays sharper longer.
Glass Filled Nylon
Glass filled nylon bows and handles are found on many of the Clauss tools. Clauss adds glass-filled materials to polypropylene, ABS and other substraints in order to provide the strongest, most ridged handles and bows available.
"Knife edge" shears have a more acute angle on the cutting edge than "regular edged" shears. They make cutting thick, dense materials such as carpets, belting, or cording easier and put less stress and fatigue on the user.
- US Warranty Lifetime warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor