The Craft Press is a great home heat press for any entry level business or home hobbyist. It’s ideal for a crafting Business. The Craft Press is 9"x12". This makes it the perfect size for pressing your shirts, pillow cases, towels, and much more. Together, the two are light and small enough to be portable for craft shows or to keep your work area clean. The Craft Press is also the perfect press to travel to craft shows, tradeshows, or game day set ups for on the spot personalization. • Platen size is 9"x12" • Press features over the center pressure adjustment • Digital time & temperature read out • 90 Day warranty • UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Approved • CE/NRTLCO Approved
- Great heat press for crafters, hobbyists, and home-based entrepreneurs
- 9" x 12" platen
- Lightweight—only 35 lbs.
- Press features Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure
- Digital time and temperature readout
- Non-stick Teflon coated heating platen
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Approved
- CE/NRTLCO Approved
- 120V AC/6.5A
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Platen Size: 9" x 12"
- Power: 120V/6.5A
- Actual Weight: 35lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 37lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.5” x 15.5” x 14.5”
- Actual Dimensions: 12.75” x 17.25” x 12.5” Closed
How to Decorate T-Shirts with a Heat Press. Four must-haves for decorating T-Shirts. Videos
How to Decorate Caps with a Heat Press. Learn what you’ll need to start heat printing caps. Videos
How to Decorate Uniforms with a Heat Press. Personalize all types of sports jerseys. Videos
How to Decorate Bags with a Heat Press. Here’s what you’ll need to start heat printing bags. Videos
Heat Press Transfer Vinyl Tutorial. Josh Ellsworth http://www.joshellsworth.com demonstrates the process of using heat transfer vinyl. From cutting to weeding to heating, this video will demonstrate the process for you.
When using your heat press, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Use heat press only for its intended use.
3. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not immerse the heat press in water or other liquids.
4. Never pull cord to disconnect from outlet, instead grasp plug and pull to disconnect.
5. Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces, allow heat press to cool completely before storing.
6. Do not operate heat press with a damaged cord or if the equipment has been dropped or damaged. To reduce
the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the heat press. Take it to a qualified service
person for examination and repair. Incorrect assembly or repair could increase the risk of fire, electric shock, or
injury to persons when the equipment is used.
7. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
8. Close supervision is necessary for any heat press being used by or near children. Do not leave equipment
unattended while connected.
9. Burns can occur when touching hot metal parts.
10. To reduce the likelihood of circuit overload, do not operate other high voltage equipment on the same circuit.
11. If an extension cord is necessary, then a 10 amperage rated cord should be used. Cords rated for less amperage
may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it cannot be pulled or tripped over.
Arrived Promptly and Packed Beautifully! My Daughter is excited to start using her Christmas Gift, the Hot Pink Craft Heat Press. Thank you.
Barbara G, San Antonio TX
Have not used my heat press yet but think the size is ideal for personal use and is not too heavy. I believe I will be very satisfied.
J Richard, LA
I appreciate it, Barbara. When hearing back order, I automatically thought weeks or months. I received the heat press earlier today. Thank you for your communication and assistance. My wife can now enjoy her Mother's Day gift! Thanks again.