- Size Range: 3mo-3. See Measurement Chart for correct sizing.
- Printing Type: Unnested on Tissue
- Suggested Fabrics: For shirts, use lightweight fabrics without a wrong side such as solid batiste, broadcloth, lawn, or linen. For shorts, use light to medium-weight fabrics such as broadcloth, lawn, linen, pique, or velveteen.
- ALL SHIRTS: Corded Piping – 3 yards; Buttons (3/8”) – 4 for sizes 3mo-18mo, 5 for sizes 24mo-3; Featherweight fusible interfacing (optional)
- VIEW A: Wonder Tape; 5”x 45-60” strip of fabric for smocked insert
- VIEW B: Buttons for tab (3/8”) – 2
- VIEW D: Elastic (1/8”) – 1/2 yard
- SHORTS: Buttons (3/4”) – 6
- BLOOMERS: Buttons (5/8”) – 4; Large Plastic Snaps – 2; Elastic (1/4”) – 2/3 yard; Elastic (3/4”) – 1/4 yard; Featherweight fusible interfacing (optional)
Basics for Boys III is a collection of our classic, young boys patterns – David, John, Michael, and Wright. Choose from four shirts and button-on-shorts or button-on-bloomers. All of the shirts can be worn tucked-in with button-on shorts or on the outside of elastic waist shorts. The shirts have a piped Peter Pan collar or a pointed collar and a straight, short sleeve with a cuff. VIEWS A, B & C button in the back. VIEW A has a yoke with a smocked insert and pleats under the smocking. VIEW B has a yoke with pleats and is embellished with a tab. VIEW C has pleats from shoulder to hem. VIEW D buttons in the front with a yoke and smocking. The shorts button on with side plackets. The easy-to-make bloomers have an elastic casing in the back with buttons on the front and sides.
Children's Corner CC007 Basics for Boys III 3mo-3 Size Chart