Finishing”) to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and material, for a period
of (a) 12 months for heating elements and pressure vessels, and (b) 90 days for all other parts, in
either case from the date of original purchase, with the following limitations:
1. This warranty is contingent upon compliance with the installation, operation and maintenance
instructions contained in the equipment’s instruction manual. The equipment is intended
solely for industrial use.
2. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective parts plus the cost of labor, and
does not cover any shipping cost or other incidental costs.
3. This warranty is void for parts that are, in the sole judgment of European Finishing:
• damaged from mishandling, faulty installation or adjustments, improper use or
maintenance, corrosion, accident, negligence, not operating within the specifications
provided, failure to follow instructions, use of improper voltage, etc.
• damaged by causes beyond the control of European Finishing, such as fire, flood,
earthquake, lightning, power surge, damage in shipping, etc.
• altered or repaired in any way that changes the original design, construction,
specifications or performance, or by replacing parts with unauthorized components.
• expendable in the normal course of operation. Expendable items include, but are not
limited to, the iron cords, hoses, gaskets, etc.
The warranty period on each repaired or replacement part in fulfillment of this warranty shall be for
the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
Defective equipment covered by this warranty must be shipped, freight prepaid, to one of European
Finishing’s designated repair shops for repair or for replacement of parts with new or refurbished
parts. Repair or replacement of parts will be done at the discretion of the designated repair shop .
Replacement or repair of parts is the sole and exclusive remedy available under this warranty.
EXCEPT AS STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OTHERWISE ARISING BY
OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
In no event shall European Finishing be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental
damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the equipment or parts, even if it could foresee
or has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Electricity 110V 1 Phase 15 AMPS
Steam Pressure 40 PSI (2.8 Bar)
Machine Dimensions 10.5”(D) x12.5”(W) x36”(H)
Net Weight 42 LBS
- US Warranty 1 Year Defects in Materials and Workmanship 90 Days Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Mini boiler with professional iron
- Automatic pump water feed for pressing non-stop all day
- No plumbing connection required
- Uses ordinary tap water
- Little maintenance needed
- Patented copper pressure vessel with external heating element eliminates major cause of element burn-out
- Optional steam spotting gun
- Perfect for busy pressing stations needing non-stop steam supply -Busy dry cleaners, drop-off stores, tailors, alteration rooms, laundromats, sample rooms, bridal salons, tuxedo rentals, clothing stores, etc.
- Electricity Amps Cabinet Size Net Weight
- All Sales Final
110 V 1PH 15 AMPS 10.5” X 12.5” X 36”