Heavy Duty Cylinder Arm, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Walking Foot, Alternating Pressure Feet, Lockstitch Machine
With: Walking Foot, Centra-Lube Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, Vertical Axis Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, Safety Clutch
For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
Designed for stitching tubular and curved work.
Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
Tape Binding with synchronized binder, Model 287RBFS
Vertical axis rotary hook
Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or of slippery materials
Stitches per minute — 2300*
Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
Reverse feed – models 287RB-2 / 287RBFS
Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
- 3000 Stitches Per Minute
- Clearance Under Foot: 11/32"
- Needle Bar Stroke:1-5/16"
- Bed Size:2 9/16" x 10 9/16"
- Safety Clutch
- Walking Foot
- CentraLube Semi Automatic Lubrication System
- Vertical Axis Rotary Hook
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Needles 1 (Single)
Feeding Mechanism Walking Foot
Workspace Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) 2300
Clearance Under Presser Foot 11/32" (8.5mm)
Stitch Length 1/4" (6.2mm)
Work Space 10 5/32" (258mm)
Needle 135 x 17
Bobbin Pre-Wound U
Bed Size 3 7/32" dia x 10 9/16" (65mm dia. x 268mm)
Stitch Type 301
Needle Bar Stroke 1 5/16" (33.2mm)
Hook 13086 Spec Sheet
- Vertical axis rotary hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several piles or of slippery materials
- Stitches per minute - 3000*
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Reverse feed - Model 287R-1/ 287RFS
- Simple wing nut adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot to allow for sewing different thicknesses of material
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lower of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thickness of material
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabric leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various laminated and coated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
See Videos on Consew 287RB-2 and Comparable Machines