*Save up to $120 more discounts on Carrying Case, Starter Kit, 25 Bobbins, 100 Needles, Table nad Chair, plus 3 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Enhancement: Repair Power Surg, Transfer Owner, No Lemon, Replace, Buyout%.
AllBrands is an Authorized Singer Dealer and Service Center for any repairs needed including warranty parts, electrical and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems you have will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not by just referring your questions back to the manufacturer.
- Heavy Duty Commercial grade Singer Sewing Machine
- This Commercial sewing machine is like a train - it is hard to stop
- It's extra powerful motor can sew through almost anything you can throw at it
- 32 Built-in Stitches
- Automatic needle threader
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Adjustable Stitch and Width
- Drop Feed
- Convertible Freearm for easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems, and other hard to reach places
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- 1,100 Stitches Per Minute Speed
- Up to 6mm width stitch
View Singer's full feature list using the link below Feature List:
32 Built-in Stitches
- 6 Basic Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 1 Auto Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
Automatic Needle Threader
- After following the threading the instructions printed right on machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
1,100 Stitches per Minute
- Sews faster than a standard sewing machine
60% Stronger Motor
- A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease
Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Fabric slides easily across the machine arm.
Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
- Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert and remove. The clear view cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step
Snap-On Presser Feet
- Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
On Board Storage
- Storage of accessories in the removable sewing bed means accessories are always handy
Free Arm Style
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-
Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
Up to 6mm Stitch Width
- Decorative and satin stitches can be set to 6mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look
Three Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Adjust the desired stitch length & width by a simple turn of the dial
- US Warranty 25 year head, 2 year electrical, 90 days parts and labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Needles: 2020, 2032, & 2045
SINGER® Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine. Learn about the many features offered on the SINGER® Heavy Duty 4423 sewing machine.
Have you ever wanted to be someone--or something--different from the norm, even if just for a day? Costuming takes on a whole new meaning in this alternate universe. Here's our step-by-step guide to Cosplay.
Step 1: Understand the World of Cosplay.
Cosplay is a combination of the words costume and play. It's widely associated with books, film, video games, graphic novels, and anime. All year long, massive conventions take place all over the world where both super fans and new subscribers celebrate their favorite characters--or their alter egos. Costuming plays a major role when it comes to getting into character. We can help turn your look into true performance art. SINGER® ambassador Olivia Mears, @AvantGeek, knows exactly what we're talking about. See Olivia's designs.
Step 2: Pick Your Personality.
Now that you know the basics, it's time to have fun. Whether you're into saving the world, time travel, galaxy quests, things that go bump in the night, or even something funny, we've got you covered. Once you decide what role fits you best, you can start tapping into your inner costume designer. Needing some more inspiration? SINGER® ambassador/Cosplay Professional, Philip Odango, gave us a peek into his creative process. Read More.
Step 3: Get Crafty.
There is no right or wrong way to cosplay. Many cosplayers find themselves struggling to stitch through latex, leather, foam, and a variety of other unconventional materials.With the right tools from SINGER®, creating your costume is not only fun but easy. It's important to pick a sewing machine that can tackle the toughest textiles. We recommend using the Heavy Duty Cosplay Edition sewing machine, or any of our heavy duty models to get the job done.
The Con Crunch Challenge!
Watch this SINGER® sponsored four-part series that challenges cosplayers of all skill levels in a two-hour race to create their favorite costumes.
Watch the Series
Make sure you visit our website for more details on the next season of Con Crunch!
Will It Sew?
We tested the toughest materials so you don't have to. With 50% more power and enhanced speed, our heavy duty sewing machines can stitch through almost anything. We stitched through wood, dense foam, magnets, and a few other impossible-to-sew-through materials. Watch this video, and see why our heavy duty sewing machines are hard to beat.
Binge-Worthy: The Con Crunch Challenge! Watch this SINGER® sponsored four-part series that challenges cosplayers of all skill levels in a two-hour race to create their favorite costumes. Episode 1 Con Crunch Challenge Philip Odango Canvas Cosplay
All-Purpose Foot: General sewing on most fabric
Zipper Foot: For inserting zippers & piping
Buttonhole Foot: Creates perfectly sized buttonholes. The included underplate holds the fabric in place to ensure the material doesn't move even when close to a seem or edge
Button Sewing Foot: Attach buttons to material
- A 3 Pack of needles
- 4 Bobbins
- Thread Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Quick-Start Guide
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.