Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles 3 Feet Foot Kit* (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28in White (+$199.99, You Save $69.01)
* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
AllBrands is an Authorized Singer Dealer and Service Center for any repairs needed including warranty parts, electrical and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems you have will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not by just referring your questions back to the manufacturer.
"Singer CG590 is replaced by new Singer 4423.CL Heavy Duty 23 Stitch Freearm Mechanical School Sewing Machine, 1-Step ButtonHole, Threader at $199 vs $299 with more features: 23 vs 18 stitches, 1-step vs 4-step buttonhole, fabric pressure controls for free motion or heavy fabrics vs none, larger Class 15 bobbins instead of smaller Class 66, bobbins, and metal vs plastic frame chassis." John Douthat
Drop Feed Dog and Adjust Fabric Pressure for Free Motion Darning, Quilting and Embroidery, Adjustable Stitch Length and Width, Class 15 Bobbins, A heavy duty metal frame and powerful motor make this machine a true workhorse. Free Owner's Class videos and lessons via Singer App. For your convenience, your machine will arrive pre-threaded. Accessories included are located in the storage area at the front of your machine.
The Singer 4423 Heavy Duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bed plate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the 4423 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Convenience features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, fully automatic 1-step buttonhole, adjustable stitch length and width, drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to such serious sewing. 23 Stitch patterns including basic, stretch and decorative makes this machine perfect for both utilitarian and creative projects. Free arm with accessory storage, adjustable presser foot pressure, and provision for mounting in a cabinet are also featured here. Standard accessories include instruction manual, power cord, presser Feet (All Purpose, Buttonhole, Button Sewing, Zipper), quilting/stitch guide, spool caps, screwdriver, lint brush/seam puller, bobbins and needles round out this impressive offering.
- 23 Stitch Patterns
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Class 15 Bobbins
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame for skip-free sewing
- Free Accessories Included
- 23 Built-in Stitches
- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches, 12 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
- Automatic Needle Threader
- After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- Sews faster than a standard sewing machine
- 60% Stronger Motor
- A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Fabric slides easily across the machine arm.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonhole
- Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- On Board Storage
- Storage of accessories in the removable sewing bed means accessories are always handy
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width
- Decorative and satin stitches can be set to 6mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look
- Three Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Automatic Reverse
- Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Review (June 2020)
Singer Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine Review
View video tutorials from SewingMastery.com below:
- US Warranty 25 Years Mechanical Parts, 2 Years Electrical Parts, 1 Year Service Labor on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Instruction Manual Singer 4423
97 Stitch Applications for any fabric. Singer 4423 Stitch Applications GuideWhat’s a Stitch Application?
It’s a specific technique you can do with a selected stitch. Click below to see the complete listing of Stitch Applications for this sewing machine.
- Button Hole Type(s): 1-Step (Unistyle)
- Bobbin Class: 15
- Bobbin Type: Top Drop-In
- Clear Bobbin Cover: Y
- Adjustable Pressure: Y
- Automatic Tension: Y
- Built-in Accessory Storage: Y
- Carry Handle: Y
- Drop Feed: Y
- Free-Arm: Y
- Light: Y
- Needle Threader: Y
- Snap-on Presser Feet: Y
- Adjustable Stitch Width: Y
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Y
- Thread Delivery: Horizontal
- Limited Warranty: 25 years
Presser Feet General Purpose (All Purpose) Foot
Button Sewing Foot
Buttonhole Opener/Brush: Y
Lint Brush: Y
Quilting Guide: Y
Screwdriver (large): Y
Screwdriver (special): N
Spool Cap (large): Y
Spool Cap (small): Y
Aux Spool Pin: Y
Dust Cover: Y
Singer 4423 Videos on Singerco.com
You Tube Videos on Using Singer Automatic Needle Threader
Will It Sew?
We tested the toughest materials so you don't have to. With 50% more power and enhanced speed, our heavy duty sewing machines can stitch through almost anything. We stitched through wood, dense foam, magnets, and a few other impossible-to-sew-through materials. Watch this video, and see why our heavy duty sewing machines are hard to beat.
Binge-Worthy: The Con Crunch Challenge! Watch this SINGER® sponsored four-part series that challenges cosplayers of all skill levels in a two-hour race to create their favorite costumes. Episode 1 Con Crunch Challenge Philip Odango Canvas Cosplay
Stitch Applications (97)
A Stitch Application simply means a specific sewing technique that you can do with a selected stitch. Basically, Stitch Applications are all the different things you can actually DO with your machine!
Online Owner's Class (+)
Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
SINGER Sewing Assistant App (+)
Use this App to help you learn about the parts of the machine, how to set up the machine to start sewing including threading the top of the machine and the bobbin, how to select stitches for various techinques, and more.
Built-In Stitches (23)
Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
One-Step Buttonhole (+)
Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
Built-In Needle Threader (+)
Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle - eliminates eye strain and saves you time
Top Drop In Bobbin (+)
Easy to thread and easy to see! The transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
Drop Feed (+)
Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)
Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
Adjustable Stitch Length (+)
Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
Adjustable Stitch Width (6mm)
The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)
When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)
The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)
The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
High-Performance Motor (+)
The machine has a motor that is 60% stronger than a standard sewing machine motor, allowing you to sew at higher speeds up to 1100 stitches per minute.
High Speed Stitching (1100/min)
Professional speed for faster results.
Free Arm (+)
Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
Machine Cover (Soft Cover)
A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
Snap-On Presser Feet (+)
Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)
Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics.
Variable Needle Positions (3)
Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)
SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
Machine Size (15.5 x 6.25 x 12)
Machine Weight (14.6)
Box Size (18 x 8.5 x 13)
- General/All Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Seam Ripper/Brush
- Quilting/Edge Guide
- Spool Holders
- Spool Pin
- Spool Felt
- Soft Cover
- Foot Pedal
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual