- Quickly find the center of common quilt block shapes: squares, diamonds, hexagons, and circles
- Three 12" templates of each shape are included so you can measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Trim the templates to fit your most commonly-used blocks or hoops. If you do all your quilting in 5" x 7" hoops, trim on set of shapes to 7".
- Flexible and translucent, the quilt templates are perfect for marking a whole quilt or finding the center right on the machine, under the needle.
- Use Center It for marking blocks, spares, diamonds, circles, rectangles, flying geese, half-square triangles and more.
- Two sets of unique target stickers are included: 30 round, yellow stickers for marking off the machines and 25 blue, square stickers for marking right under the needle.
- Three 12" Square
- Three 12" Circles
- Three 12" Hexagons
- Three 45 Degree Diamonds
- Three 60 degree Diamonds
30 round yellow stickers for off-machine marking
25 square blue stickers for marking right under the needle