AUTO PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The newest member to our i series steam boilers, the 8000IS
provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time
when it’s hooked up to a direct water line. There’s no more down
time waiting for the boiler to re-pressurize. The 8000IS is the
perfect choice for environments that require large volumes of
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 8000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized
steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient
way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened
quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers
down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by
• Automatic shut-off of pump in case water supply is interrupted
• Boiler thermostat reset switch
• Heavy-duty adjustable feet
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• Ranco pressure control
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 1 Incoloy heating elements
• Blow down valve
• 20-30 minute heat up time
• Continuous steam
• 20-amp plug required
• Direct connection to a water line
• Unlimited hours of continuous steam
4.5 Bar Pressure-Ironing is much easier when you have lots of steam pressure. The 8000IS X-Long Steam Hose will give you consistent volumes of high-pressure steam ensuring a crisp, clean finish to all pressing tasks.
THERMOSTAT RESET BUTTON-Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset system is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
DIRECT WATER FEED-The 8000IS X-Long Steam Hose provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line.
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
WATER CAPACITY Unlimited
BOILER CAPACITY 1.25 US gallons – 4.5L
OPERATING PRESSURE Up to 80 PSI – 5.5 bar
STEAM TEMPERATURE 221°F – 105°C
HEATING ELEMENT 1200W
STEAM BRUSH OPTIONAL
2100IR - 7’ steam hose
2150IR - 11.5’ steam hose
3800IA - 8.5’ steam hose
POWER CONSUMPTION 17 amps
TANK CONSTRUCTION Stainless steel
LOW WATER INDICATOR Standard
STEAM CONNECTOR TYPE Quick-release
NET WEIGHT 26 lb – 11.7 kg
SHIPPING WEIGHT 30 lb – 13.6 kg
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS 12.25” x 14.25” x 20.5”
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS 16” x 14.75” x 24.25”
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN Italy
ELECTRICAL APPROVAL ETL Special Inspection
WARRANTY Limited 1 year, Lifetime Tank
NOTE: BEFORE USING THIS EQUIPMENT IT IS NECESSARY TO CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1. Water connection (tap with hose holder); the steam generator will be connected
to the tap with hose holder labelled WATER INLET (fig. 5 #1), placed
on the Boiler, via a rubber tube which must have a pressure capacity of at
least 100 lbs. This rubber tube must be fixed tightly with 2 hose clamps.
(NOTE: before inserting the rubber tube into the water inlet, you must flush a
few litres of water in order to clean the conduit).
2. Protected electrical plug, suitable to the power voltage of the
3. 8000IS - Screw the nozzle into the steam fitting and plug in the 4-pin
receptacle for the electronic foot pedal. 8000CD - Connect the steam gun or
steam brush the same way using the quick disconnect steam hose.
4. 8000IS - Insert the two-piece wand into the flange on top of the boiler,
tighten with the side screw and attach the spring on the iron hose to the coil
end of the wand.
1. Use only tap water.
2. Flush the Boiler once a week, making sure that the unit is shut off and that
the Boiler pressure is not over 0 lbs (pressure gauge). Open exhaust tap
slowly (water discharge). During this operation wear appropriate regulation
gloves, in order to avoid burns.
3. Never leave hot iron on the ironing board.
4. Connect the Boiler to suitable protected plug.
5. When not in use, switch the Boiler off and close the water tap; remember to
open the water tap before switching on the machine again (only for the units
connected to the direct waterfeed).
6. Always keep children away from the Boiler, both when it is on and off.
7. Make sure that during cold seasons the tubes that connect the Boiler to water
supply do not freeze.
8. Do not put additives in the water.
9. Standard and extraordinary maintenance must be carried out by authorized
personnel and all the components must be replaced only with original spare