Sewing a 3/4 “ drapery pleat has been virtually impossible with all but the lightest fabrics until now. We’ve modified the head and introduced direct drive technology and the ability to set the torque and speed required to tack heavy fabrics.
For tacking all types of drapery work, the 8100DT with direct drive technology allows you to set the speed of the machine and the stitch count, offering the whole package. A quieter, precise sewing experience and outstanding build quality.
MADE FOR DRAPERY TACKING, NOT BUTTON SEWING
The new 8000DT has been designed specifically for use in drapery workrooms.
UP TO 3/4" THICK PLEAT
Standard chainstitch tackers simply will not sew the thickness required by drapery workrooms. Our new 8000DT will, and can sew up to 3/4" pleats.
We start with our standard, high quality, Made in Taiwan 8100DT chainstitch tacker head. Our technicians change the needle bar so it will handle a thicker needle, and perform a range of proprietary modifications that results in a tacker that will give you the results you need.
- Sews up to a 3/4" pleat
- 8 or 16 stitch setting adjustment
- Complete stand includes a plywood table top, K-legs
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Direct drive technology
- Needle bar stroke 1.91” / 48.6 mm
- Programmable display
- Feed length (cross wise) 0.1 - 0.26” / 2.5 - 6.5 mm
- Maximum sewing speed 1445 RPM
- Feed length (length wise) 0.1 - 0.26” / 2.5 - 6.5 mm
- 8, 16, or 32 stitch count selector
- Needle system MT x 190 LR # 24