TWO NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH, NEEDLE FEED
When sewing multiple plies of fabric together or for top stitching, if the fabric is slippery, or if puckering is an issue, the 3200TN is the right machine for the job. It is suitable for sewing from light to medium weight fabric.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing flags, banners, synthetics, and other light to medium weight fabric, the 3200TN with safety clutch, drop in bobbins and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
• 4,000-RPM high-speed operation
• Large capacity hook
• 13 mm foot lift (knee)
• Instruction / parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
STITCH DIAL & REVERSE LEVER
The 3200TN has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-5 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
1/4" GAUGE STANDARD
The 3200TN has a ¼” gauge set as standard. Other sizes are available upon request.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our K-legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
BONUS - FREE LED ÜBERLIGHT 8000S
The perfect add on light ($69.00 retail value) is included at no extra charge for the 3200TN, making it both a great sewing machine and a great value.
- If you're doing flags, banners or any other application where a needle feed machine is required, the 3200TN is the machine for you.
- All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: large bobbin, reverse lever, self oiler, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Large bobbin capacity
- Link-type feeding mechanism for smooth operation
- Automatic lubrication with pump
- Japanese Hirose® brand sewing hook
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 4,000 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- North American made table (20" x 48") and K-leg stand, plus 3/4h.p. motor included
- UberLight Flex 3100TL
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model : 3200TN
- Application : Medium to heavy weight
- Maximum sewing speed (r.p.m.): 4,000
- Stitch length : 0-5 mm
- Needle bar stroke : 33.4 mm
- Presser foot lift
By hand : 7.0 mm
By knee : 14 mm
- Needle size : 135 x 5 #11-#14
- Rotating hook : Large hook with bobbin thread pull-back
- Lubrication : Auto lubricated
- Needle gauge : 1/4" Standard
Standard Arm Length 11" needle to neck