- Suitable for sewing cut pieces and decorative sewing of upholstery, shoes, suitcases, canvas, backpacks and automotive trim.
- For sewing heavy weight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
- Designed for decorative sewing using thick thread and thick materials.
- Comes with 7 different cams for up to 14 different decorative stitches
- Can operate as a single-needle or a double-needle machine
- Easy changeable cams
- Large oscillating shuttle
- 13/16" / 20mm presser foot lift by foot (12mm by hand)
- Drop feed
- Three row feeder
Click Here to view the Product Brochure for the Consew 2040-DSM Industrial Extra Heavy Duty Decorative Stitch Lockstitch Machine(.PDF)
Consew 2040-DSM Videos
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Number of Needles: 2 (Double)
- Feeding Mechanism: Drop Feed
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 800
- Clearence Under Presser Foot: 12mm by hand / 20mm by foot
- Needle: DYX3
- Hook: KSP204N
- Bobbin: GN116
- Needle Distances: 6mm, 5mm
- Motor: 500W, 3/4HP, 1400RPM
- Stitch: 0 - 10 mm
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.