- Size Range: 6mo-6 & 7-14yrs. See Measurement Chart for correct sizing.
- Printing Type: Unnested on Tissue
- Suggested Fabrics: Light to medium-weight woven fabrics such as broadcloth, chambray, corduroy, lawn, or pique.
- VIEW A: Invisible zipper – see table; buttons (5/8”-3/4”) for tab – 2
- VIEW B: Buttons (1/2”) – 4; corded piping for sleeve – 1 yard
- COLLAR: Corded piping for Peter Pan collar – 1 yard
- Featherweight fusible interfacing
Eleanor is a sophisticated, fully lined, A-line shift dress. VIEW A has princess seams accented with tabs at the waist, straight short sleeves, and back zipper closure. VIEW B is the essential school girl dress with a pointed collar, pockets, slightly gathered capped sleeves trimmed with piping, and back button closure. The sleeves, optional piped Peter Pan or pointed collar, and optional pocket can be used with either dress.
Children's Corner CC300S Eleanor Sewing Pattern Size 6m-6 Size Chart
Children's Corner CC300L Eleanor Sewing Pattern Size 7-14 Size Chart