Touch PC mounted to the side of the frame
Art & Stitch and WiFi included
One-touch quick belt release system
More than 600 designs included
Discover BERNINA’s state-of-the-art system for automated quilting
Whether you have a PRO Frame with a BERNINA Q 24 or Q 20 or a Studio Frame with a BERNINA Q 20 or Q 16 PLUS, we have the right Q-matic for you.
Quilting has never been easier
- Automated quilting in just a few simple steps
- Plan your quilt in every detail with ease
- Stitch out simple edge-to-edge designs or intricate custom patterns
Multiple on-demand help functions for assistance in every step of creating and placing your quilting designs.
Design meets WiFi capability
- Coming with integrated WiFi
- Meets highest safety standards as it is UL® listed and approved
- The Q-matic system integrates perfectly with the frame
The WiFi capability of Q-matic makes it easy to transfer designs from the PC or laptop to the Q-matic PC.
Commands at your fingertips
- Easy access of all features
- Change parameters with a fingertip
- Different view options for a perfect quilt layout
Direct, one-click-access of all features: layout your quilt, alter designs, place designs and control the stitch out.
Full comfort while quilting
- Sewhead screen according to the upcoming task
- Change stitch-out parameters anytime
- Confirm on sewhead screen or with toggles
The sewhead screen will change according to the upcoming task. Change parameters like upper thread tension and SPI any time during stitch-out.
Freehand quilting any time
- You decide: Automated or freehand quilting
- With one-touch quick belt release system
- Beautifully combine digitized designs with free-hand work
Changing from automated quilting to free-hand work is easy as counting 1 … 2 … 3 due to the one-touch quick belt release system.
Move your machine with ease
- EasyGlide is the power steering of Q-matic
- MicroMove will place your needle exactly on spot
- Integrated in sewhead interaction screens
When activated, EasyGlide will help to move the belted machine head in all directions with ease and without additional force. MicroMove will place your needle exactly on spot and where you need the first stitch to be.
Art & Stitch Software included
- Designing software for longarm quilters
- Access directly on the touch screen
- Create your own unique quilt patterns
Thanks to Art & Stitch you can change designs or create your own unique designs – this is where your creativity come to life.
More than 600 designs for free
- Included designs of well-known designers
- 350 free designs coming with Art & Stitch
- Import formats through Art & Stitch to Q-matic
More than 250 designs from several renowned designers like Lisa H. Calle, Keryn Emmerson, Amanda Murphy, Tula Pink, Patricia Ritter, Linzi Upton and Sarah Vedeler.
Place your design with ease
- Perfect design placement on your quilt
- Align designs however you like
- Adjust designs directly on screen using Art & Stitch or Q-Matic
Positioning has never been easier with the Grab & Drop function. Virtually attach a design and drop it in your quilt blocks or set virtual markers for easy border placement.
Tula Pink and Sarah Vedeler designs included
BERNINA is taking Longarm Quilting another step forward with the new designs of Tula Pink and Sarah Vedeler. The famous designers clear the way for a new art form, which we affectionately call "quiltbroidery"; a mixture between quilting and embroidery. The results are beautiful, intricate and artistic designs that transform every quilt into an art piece.
To achieve the best possible results, we recommend that you
- Use a matching thread for Sarah Vedeler’s letter designs or even better a variegated matching thread.
- Keep the designs the same size. If you enlarge or reduce the design, sew out a test sample first.
- Quilt in the middle of the frame.
- Thread Break Recovery
- Sewhead Interaction
- Set Quilting Speed
- Customize Design Center
- Virtual Markers
- Create Vector Artwork