Built in Bobbin Winder
LockSmith Long Arm offers a built-in bobbin winder that winds while you quilt, so your next bobbin is always full and ready. It also features the largest available bobbin capacity, the M-size bobbin.
iPad App (Auto Stitch)
Connect your LockSmith to your iPad (iOS version 9.0 or higher) wirelessly through Bluetooth technology and download the app on the app store to access all the controls and features of your machine.
LockSmith Long Arm requires little maintenance. The oil is self-contained so you no longer have to worry about oil on your quilts or oiling the hook with every bobbin change.
Direct Drive Motor
LockSmith Long Arm provides a more responsive and accurate stitch with less wear on the internal parts of your machine thanks to the all new direct drive motor.
LockSmith Long Arm has Curved front and rear curved handlebars allowing for easy movement of the machine and help to ease tension and tired muscles, making quilting easier.
Auto Needle Positioner
LockSmith Long Arm has the ability to stop in the needle up or needle down position, minimizing bent or broken needles and allowing free movement of the machine.
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Machine Weight 47 pounds
- Throat Space 18" x 8"
- Actual Quilting Area 15"
- Hook Position Finger
- Centralized Lubrication System
- One Button Operation
- Hopping Foot
- Two-station Needle Positioner w/ Single Stitch
- Ergonomically Designed Handles
- Automatic Hook Lubrication
- Oil Impregnated Bushings
- Specially Designed Vertical Wheels
- Gear / Shaft Power Transfer Gear Driven
- Cast Aluminum Molded Sewing Head
- Double-Capacity "M" Style Bobbin
- Turbo Servo Motor
- Built in Bobbin Winder
- Heavy-duty Top Shaft Bearings and Bushings
- Stitching Speed 3,000 SPM
- State-of-the-art Stitch Regulation Standard / Auto Stitch
- Idle Stitch
- Variable Speed Control
- Built in Diagnostics