Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
JUKI Miyabi J-350QVP S Sit Down Free Motion Quilting Machine and Table. The only sit-down longarm quilter on the market with automatic thread trimmers and built-in JUKI SmartStitch stitch length regulator system. Up to 50" wide table (with optional leafs) on adjustable height metal stand with wood top and leaf for the left or right side, 30" overall depth. As a reflection of JUKI's Japanese heritage, the J-350QVP was named Miyabi meaning "Elegance." Discover true elegance with the built-in stitch regulator JUKI SmartStitch!
Meet the New Miyabi J-350QVP Sit Down Quilting Machine
longarm quilter with automatic thread trimmers and built-in JUKI SmartStitch stitch regulator system. Up to 50" wide table (with optional leafs) on adjustable height metal stand with wood top and leaf for the left or right side, 30" overall depth. As a reflection of JUKI's Japanese heritage, the J-350QVP was named Miyabi meaning "Elegance." Discover true elegance with the built-in stitch regulator JUKI SmartStitch!
Karen Pharr, Juki representative, talks about the Juki sit-down model and a Juki frame. Check out the longarm thread cutter and the laser light on the Juki machine.
More You Tube Videos on Juki Miyabi J-350QVP S Sit Down
VIEW Prior Model BROCHURE HERE
Juki is the only sit down longarm quilter with automatic thread trimmers. Up to 50" Wide Table (with optional leafs) on adjustable height metal stand with wood top and leaf for left or right side, 30" overall depth. Stand is KD knocked down un-assembled, RTA ready to assemble.
Built In Basting, Laser Point Guide, Automatic Underbed Thread Trimmers, Big M Bobbins, Direct Drive Motor, Foot Control for Speed and Thread Trimming , Metal Gears, Dry Head Limited Oiling, Auxiliary Hand Wheel. Does not include 10' Frame or Stitch Regulation below. Machine can be fully upgraded with stitch regulation on frame later. More information coming.
And yes, there will be a stitch regulator upgrade available for putting the TL2200QVP-S Sit Down head on the stand up Juki 10-12' frame that is made by The Grace Company.
SAME machine as the standup model – can be put on the frame in the future
- 18” deep X 10” high
- Built in bobbin winder
- Auxiliary hand wheel
- THREAD TRIMMER!
- Semi Dry head technology
- Direct drive servo motor
- Metal gear timed
- Auto tie off feature
- Basting stitch
- And MORE
Installation Instructions: (.PDF) Set Up Manual For Juki TL2200QVP-S Sit Down Quilting Table. Please call us to speak to John, our tech, if you have any questions. It's easier than it looks on paper, and changes have been made to make it easier.
Information Below Applies Only to TL2200QVP and J-350 Frame Models, not to TL2200QVP-S or J-350QVP Sit Down Models.
Handles are not included and not needed for free motion quilting where you are moving the fabric under the needle.
"Just took the Long Arm quilting class at Allbrands and it was awesome. The teacher Kay was so great and full of knowledge. Once you take the class you can rent the machine by the hour to quilt your own quilts!! Sign up, you won't regret it!!" Lisa M
Direct drive motor with metal gears without any belts makes the machine more responsive and quieter. Specifically the motor is built into the head on the main shaft and the lower shaft is turned by a gear, there is no belt noise.
The Juki TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm Quilter is the newest Long Arm Quilting Machine on the market and from Juki in Japan and the only one on the market with top and bobbin thread trimmers.
It has 18x10" or 180 square inches of arm space, compared to 118" for Tin Lizzie 18x6", 144" for Handiquilter Avante 18x8", and 144" for Tin Lizzie 24x6" heads. That's 25% more arm space more than 18x8 or 24x6 arms.
The touch screen panel has many options. Automatic stitch regulation or manual speed control, up to 16 spi stitches per inch on stitch regulation. Needle programmed to always stops up or always stop down, automatic thread trimming or manual command, etc.
- 18.25" x 10.25" oversize arm space to right of needle is the largest workspace of any 18" longarm on the market. (55% more workspace than Tin Lizzie 18x6" Arm. 25% more than HandiQuilter Avanti).
- Side Mount Hand Wheel eliminates the need reach around to the back of machine for main hand wheel.
- Independent M bobbin winding system allows winding bobbins while sewing, or when not sewing.
- Front or back operation of the machine from front or back of quilting frame. Free motion from the front and pattern motion from the back with laser stylus included and optional quilting design templates or paper patterns on the table.
- Grace All Metal 10 foot 120" frame a $3000 Value (expandable to 12 foot 144" frame with optional extension kit)
- Stitch Regulator with X and Y encoders for the machine and platform which comes with machine.
- Cruise Control Speed Settings as a % of 2200SPM maximum.
- 6-16 Stitches Per Inch Settings for Stitch Length using Stitch Regulator
- Baste to 3SPI Stitches Per Inch (1/2" 1" and 1.5"),
- Presser Foot Adjustable Height for Fabric and Batting Thicknesses, 0-4mm with Slotted Presser Foot Height Adjustment
- 0.5mm Recommended Distance from Bottom of Foot to Needle Plate when Foot and Needle are in lowest position. Adjustable for quilt thickness to prevent fabric from flagging (riding up and down on needle.)
- 1/4" Tall, 1/2" Diameter All Metal Presser Foot for Rulers and Visibility.
- Tack or Stay Stitch to make three stitches in place, and stop with needle up or down.
- Needle Up or Down Settings will always stop with needle in fabric, or needle out of fabric
- Needle Eye Guard to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Presser Foot Lever to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Two spool thread stand to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Automatic or Manual Activation of both Top and Bottom Thread Trimming at the same time, the only quilting machine on the market with these features.
- Super Bright LED No-heat lights above needle (4) and on both left and right handles (3 each).
- Machine Bed Size: 18.25x10.25" (187 square inches) between needle and neck of machine
- Speed: 2200 SPM Stitches Per Minute Maximum Speed Settings. Highest in Manual Free Motion Mode
- Machine Head Weight 26Kg or 57 Pounds
- Compatible with $5000 Grace Quilt Motion, Grace $2000 Creative Touch Pad Upgrade, Robotic Quilting Systems.
- Sets up in 10' or 120" King or 5' or 60" Crib widths.
- Batting Rail Included
- Quick Release system for Rails, including those with rachets or tensioners.
- Adjustable quilt frame leg Height up to 7" difference
- Optional 2ft Extension to do 7" or 84" and 12' or 144"
The Quilt Virtuoso Pro has a slim sleek and sturdy design, unlike any Long Arm Quilting Machines to date!
Extra Large Throat Space
Discover the impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle. Even more impressive is the 10 inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines which only provide 6 to 8 inches of height
Bright LED Lights
10 Ultra Bright LED Light Bulbs over the needle and pattern area illuminate your workspace like never before, making it easy to see detailed work, while simultaneously reducing strain on your eyes.
Convenient automatic scissors simultaneously trims the top and bottom thread. No other Long Arm Quilting Machine has this feature!
The TL2200 QVP comes equipped with ergonomic handles for ease and comfort while quilting. The ergonomic handles swivel from vertical into horizontal micro handles for precise close up detailed work! No need for extra set of micro handles.
Easily move the needle up or down with the included Needle Up/Down Button. If the machine is off you can use the easy to reach hand wheel on the front of the machine allowing you to raise and lower the needle without having to turn on the machine or reach all the way around to the wheel on the back of the machine.
Independent bobbin winder/motor
The built-in bobbin winder has its own motor independent of the machine, so you can wind bobbins while you continue to quilt or while the machine is idle.
Ultra Glide Tracking System
Eight Ball bearing wheels hug the track of the frame in a V shape, ensuring smooth even quilting at all times.Machine will not "jump" off the rails.
The take-up bar allows you to roll up your quilt all the way without making any adjustments to the frame, unlike most other quilting machine frames where you have to adjust the rails up and down as the quilt fills the machine throat. Idler or dead bar below take up bar holds the fabric down to the bed to prevent flagging of fabric which causes skipped stitches.
Made in Japan
The TL2200QVP is made and assembled entirely in Juki's leading industrial manufacturing plant in Japan - not in China or Taiwan. It used technology developed for Juki's line of industrial sewing machines which have been proven benchmarks for decades of production and use. The All Metal Frame is made by Grace in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Leader in sewing and quilting
Juki is the Leading manufacturer of industrial sewing machines worldwide. Juki has taken this industrial knowledge and experience and put it into this long arm quilting machine for home use. The result is a unique heavy-duty high quality long arm quilting machine that all quilters are sure to love. 400W Motor is the strongest in the industry.
2,200 SPM Stitches Per Minute Maximum Sewing Speed
Obtain faster results! The TL-2200QVP offers professional speed so you can complete projects in record time. You can quilt faster on a Juki QVP than any other quilting machine made for the home market.
Stitch Control - Perfect Tension Balanced Stitches
The stitch balance control allows you to deliver more consistent stitching according to your needs for a perfect finish on your quilt. Pretension knob guarantees correct length of thread tail after thread trimmer is activated.
Built-in Stitch Regulator
Start, stop, speed up and slow down the motor of the quilter delivering the exact amount of stitches per inch that you have set in with the built-in stitch regulator on the TL-2200QVP Quilter. 10-12 SPI Stitches per Inch Recommended.
Four Stitching Modes
Work on your project the way you see fit! With three different stitch modes (Cruise doesn't stop stitching, Precise stops stitching when you stop, Manual Free Motion up to 2200SPM, and Baste for .5 to 1.5" stitch length) you can set up your stitching preferences and obtain the results you are looking for without added effort.
Large 3.5" Color Touch Screen LCD Display
Maintain absolute control with a top of the line Color LCD touch panel display where you can manage the stitch regulator, light settings, needle speed, stitch length, sound, screen brightness and all you need to complete your masterpiece.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimmer device that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads to 1/4" at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the same industrial thread trimming mechanism that was invented by Juki for their high speed straight stitch machines starting with the DDL555 to DDL8700 and has been in proven use for decades.
Adjustable Front and Optional Rear Handles
Added comfort and maneuverability with the adjustable front and optional rear handles that will give you complete control over your project from any position around the machine. Front handles are used for free motion quilting. Read handles can be used for following patterns with laser stylus included.
Handle Bar Controls
Start/Stop with Right Handle Button - Needle Up/Down with Left Handle Button. Controls at the reach of your finger tips.
Compatible with ¼ Inch Thick Rulers because the presser foot ring is 1/4" tall
All Metal Solid Steel Heavy Duty Virtuoso Frame by Grace Frame
Internal motor provides a quiet smooth operation, without any belt/noise.
Dry Head System
Thanks to the advanced dry-head technology (4 sealed permanent lubrication metal bearings on main shaft and 5 silicone impregnated and brass bushings throughout rest of machine) no lubrication is required except for the rotary hook section before each quilting project. This eliminates oil stains on the sewing product.
Quick Response Direct Drive Motor - No Drift and No Belt to Slip
For quiet and smooth operation.
Easy Access Auxiliary Hand Wheel
Obtain faster results! The TL-2200QVP offers professional speed so you can complete projects in record time.
You can register your Juki machine purchase online with our new Registration page. Click here to Register.
Juki TL2200QVP Product Brochure(.PDF)
Juki TL2200QVP Longarm Sewing Machine Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Juki TL-2200QVP Parts and Service Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Juki TL2200QVP Instruction for Presser Foot Lift Installation(.PDF)
Description & Specifications
Sewing speed: Max. 2,200SPM Stitches Per Minuet
Needle bar stroke: 35mm
Lift of presser foot: 5.5mm
Needle: GB, Organ or Schmetz 134R and equivalents.
Lubricating oil: New Defrix Oil No.1, or any clear sewing machine oil.
Dimensions of sewing machine: 22.2W x 46.0H x 73.0L (cm)
Weight of sewing machine: 26 kg. 57 Pounds
Rated power supply / Power consumption: 120V/140W 60Hz
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
Box 1 of 4: 636343171444
Box 2 of 4: 636343171468
Box 3 of 4: 636343171475
Box 4 of 4: 636343171482
Juki Tech Brian Debrick and National Educator Karen Pharr train AllBrands staff on QVP April 19, 2013
Attaching fabric to a Grace Quilting Frame Video:
From Juki Brand Ambassador Nicole Moore:
"I found great success with my JUKI industrial, so it was an easy decision to purchase additional JUKI machines like the JUKI TL-2010Q straight stitch sewing machine. This is hands-down my favorite machine to sew on! I can easily piece my quilts, make most bags and even do some free motion quilting. It sews like a dream! And because I love free motion quilting, I added a JUKI J-350QVP as well. I occasionally quilt other people’s quilts, but because my long arm is currently on a table (and not a frame) I mostly just quilt my quilts with my J-350QVP. One of my business goals is to transition my long arm sit down to a frame and add the automation package. Both my kids are still in the house so until they fly the coop, I don’t have the real estate in my home for a longarm business right now. I’m also learning more about making garments so it only makes sense that I have a JUKI serger and cover stitch combo, MO-735. I bought these as gifts for my Mom and love to use them when I visit her. My mom still loves to teach me new things since sewing garments is something that I am still learning more about."
There are several ways to stay in touch with Nicole. You can find her on Instagram every day. Subscribe to her YouTube Channel and sign up for her Weekly Newsletter. Nicole even has a Facebook Page and TikTok Channel. If you need help or are interested in starting a Creative Business – be sure to visit the Creative Day Job website!
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Sewing Speed: Max. 2,200 spm
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Presser Foot Lift: 5.5 mm
- Needles Groz Bechart GB 134R
- Bobbin: Double capacity "M" style
- Drive System: Main shaft, direct drive
- Motor: AC servo motor
- Working Area: 457mm (long) x 254mm (high) (18" x 10")
- Machine Weight: 26 kg (57lbs)
- Main Table: 900x855mm (35.4" x 33.7")
- Optional Extension: 400 x 855mm (15.7" x 33.7") each
- Machine Head Made in Japan by Juki
The perfect tool for setting M size bobbin case thread tension
Open Toe Foot
Quilting Foot with open circle for better visibility during free motion quilting
3 sets to choose from. Each set will work with the Longarm with frame, sit down table and the TL Mini
Learning Ruler Kit
The Learning Ruler Kit gives you a reusable practice grid to preview your designs. A tube template tester to emulate the ruler foot of your machine. Use with your write erase pen. Super Grip Dots to steady your rulers on fabric.
The glide foot is a bowl-shaped type foot intended to be used for quilting when gliding along applique and other slightly three-dimensional embellishment. The glide foot is an exclusive foot for the high-shank type m.
The Couching Foot is used for sewing decorative thread, yarn, and much more. This set includes two different sizes of couching foot. Use the appropriate one according to the thickness of the material being sewn.
Grip & Stitch™
Make free motion quilting easy and fun with JUKI’s new Grip & Stitch™ quilting disks! Each pack comes with two different sized disks that provide outstanding support. With the larger disk in your left hand and the smaller disk in your right hand, place the disks on top of your quilt and begin quilting. Create funky spirals, beautiful feathers, and more!
Click For Extension Table Setup Manual
Information Below Applies Only to TL2200QVP Frame Model, not to TL2200QVP-S Sit Down Model. Handles are not included and not needed for free motion quilting where you are moving the fabric under the needle.
Fabric Setup on the Juki TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Quilting Frame
Threading the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro
Setting the Thread Tension • TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro
Winding the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Bobbin
Right Needles and Bobbin for the TL-2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro
Genuine Juki Industrial M size Longarm Bobbin Case
Genuine Juki M size Longarm Bobbins. Designed to perfectly fit your JUKi Longarm machine, with its built in Bobbin Winder and Thread Cutter
- Power Cord
- Exclusive Screwdriver
- Screwdriver (small)
- Cleaning Brush
- Spool Cap
- Needles: 134R size 18 or 16
Information Below Applies Only to TL2200QVP Frame Model, not to TL2200QVP-S Sit Down Model. Handles are not included and not needed for free motion quilting where you are moving the fabric under the needle. What looks like handles are used to hold the LED lights over the sewing area.
- Laser Stylus mounted on front handles (or optional rear handles)
- 3 Wire Safety Power Cord for 110V Plug In
- Exclusive screwdriver A9110-700-000 for needle set screw, removing needle plate, etc
- Screwdriver A9103-102-000 Flat Blade
- Cleaning brush A9137-956-000
- Aluminum M Bobbins (4pcs.) 5 Bobbins (1 in machine) D9117-141-E00
- Oiler with Oil for Rotary Hook A9102-062-BA0
- Needles (134R #18) 10 Needles Size 18, 134R (same as 135x5) MDP-5AAB110T
- Spool cap for cylinder spools, when not using cones A1150-090-000
- Thread stand components for quilting and bobbin thread supply
- Needle Eye Guard Assembly components
- Accessory Bag 229-32800
- Instruction Manual Book 401-25781
- Instruction Manual CD 401-25782
- Needle Eye protection safety cover components
- Presser bar lifting lever components
- Thread guide pin
- Masking seal
Click HERE for Instruction Book on Juki TL2200QVP
１）Jump foot →40125767
５）needle tension and spring→22945356/22921605(spring）
６）needle bar thread guide→40120712
７）screw for needle→SS7080510TP
Optional Rear Handles are $99.99. Optional 2' Extension Assembly to make the 10' Frame into a 12' Frame is $399.99, which can ship without any extra freight charge. We are adding these options to Recommended Accessories so they can be added to your order. Shipping on these optional accessories begins in May 2013.
5 boxes, 4 for frame and 1 for machine head
Box contents Weight Length Width depth
1 Legs 64 lbs 45” 41” 6”
2 Frame 53 lbs 64” 26 ½” 5”
3 Rails 79 lbs 66” 17” 5”
4 Stitch regulator and carriage 22 lbs 32” 15” 14”
TL2200qvp Machine head and accessories 60 lbs 33” 23” 11”
- The reason why we have packed the Tl2200 QVP this way is for ease of assembly.
- Most of the parts are already attached on the frame which will cut the assembly by half.
- The legs come with the ratchets and feet attached and they are made with 2” steel tubing.
- The L brackets are reversible so no or right.
- The height needs to be determined and adjusted before assembly.
- The frame as is can be set up in either a 10’ or 5’ size. With the 2’ extension rails which are extra, it can be set up as either a 7’ or 12’ size.
- In the case of the TL98Q, Tl2000Qi or TL2010Q, the idler bar is removed and the hand wheel is moved to the idler rail position. The adjustable height mechanism is now used. A special carriage and regulator is available for these machines.
- The ratchets are reversible and easily replacable with an Allen screw on the inside. You can tighten the fabric either with the ratchet lever on or off.
Machine and carriage:
The machine has to be laid on its back to attach the sewing machine wheels. Leave these screws lose to help align the sewing machine wheels better when put onto the carriage.
Yes, that should fit on the frame platform as long as it doesn’t have the wheels on it. Grace
Make sure when you are using pre-wound sideless or cardboard bobbins that you take the no-backlash flat tension spring out from inside the bobbin case. Also make sure you are threading the bobbin through the pigtail spring on top of the bobbin case. [email protected]
To change the thread tail the pre tension should be pretty loose. The threaded metal pin should be at least flush with the surrounding white plastic tension knob as you look at it. Also be sure to use genuine juki bobbins to guarantee the success of the trimmer. Yes also be sure to thread exactly as the book says. Oiling depends on use and humidity but oil often especially with a new machine. And be sure to remove bobbin case before oiling or you'll just oil the bobbin. [email protected]
MIYABI machine and frame issues should be directed to JUKI Tech Support(Brian or Carlos)