The 29 machine is to be mounted on the unassembled table but there is still cutting that needs to be done. The table top is completely blank so the slot for the belt needs to be cut, the holes for the motor need to be drilled and the holes for where the machine bolts attached the machine to the table need to be drilled, all depending on where the customer wants the machine mounted on the table. Otherwise order Assembled for $300 more.
- Uses 29x3(332) Round Point or 29x4 (332LL) Wedge Point Needles
- 500 Stitches Per Minute
- Oscillating Shuttle
- Clearance Under Foot: 13/32"'
- Width of Cylinder Bed: 1-5/32"
Copy of Singer 29 Class N.L.A. FREE Organ 29x3 Box of 100 Industrial Sewing Machine Needles for Singer Shoe Patch 29K58, Consew 29, Ferdco TK-2973LB & Clones
- Depth of Cylinder Bed: 1-3/32"
- Large Hook
- 18" Cylinder Arm
- Directional Top Feed
- Industrial Shoe Repair Machine
- KD Knocked Down Unassembled Power Stand
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 500 stitches per minute
- Used for repairing leather materials and shoe uppers
- Extra small cylinder bed arm
- Oscillating shuttle
- Universal upper feed for stitching in any direction without turning work
- Handwheel can be mounted on front or right end of machine
- Wheel pulley "V" grooved for motor drive
- Double ended needle plate with different size holes at back end to accomodate various sizes of needles
- Adjustable thread take-up lever
- Adjustable presser foot pressure and thread tension
- Machine can be driven by foot treadle, hand crank or electric motor
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
- Instruction Manual
- Bobbin Winder
- Thread Stand
- Table, Stand and Motor
The Singer 29 is typically used as a shoe patching machine and for similar work. The needles used are Organ 29x3 (available sizes #12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24) which is round point for softer materials and 29x4 (available sizes #14,26,28,29,20,21,22,23,24,25) which is a wedge point for dense materials like leather.