- Cast Iron
- Ball Bearing
- 2 Speed Reducer with Adjustable Belt Tightener Mechanism
- The speed reducer is an optional accessory for industrial sewing machines that you install to reduce the speed of the hand wheel and main shaft to 1/2 or 1/3 of its speed. Does not include the belts you need to replace the single belt that came with your machine.
- It is absolutely necessary if you plan to stitch on leather, upholstery, or other thick materials, otherwise it would be impossible to control the stitches when sewing on a high-speed industrial sewing machine.
- For example, a 2500 stitches per minute industrial sewing machine would sew 1250 stitches per minute with a speed reducer installed.
- Made in the USA
- Manual greasing
SR2 speed reducer with 3″ 6″ and 9″ pulley. Installs between hand wheel and motor pulley giving more torque in addition to lowering speed from 1/2 to 1/3 of machine speed. Requires special installation and belts.
Note: If you are considering a servo motor replacement for clutch motor to get better control over speed, remember that the slower the speed on the servo motors the less torque you get. It is to be considered when dealing with long arms and some walking foot machines depending on the density of the materials being sewn. Joe
- Directions for installing reduction pulley mechanism in industrial sewing machines
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
This speed reducing product really helped slow down our Consew 206 rb machine to the point now that it is very usable. I like the speed reducer a lot. Thank you.
Thanks for the good service and prompt replies when contacted.
Excellent customer service!!!