Curved metal pipe steam head with wooden handle
Convenient standby and steam settings
Reaches standby temperature within 15 minutes
Ready to steam within 2 minutes once at the standby temperature
All brass couplings
- Solid die cast aluminum outer housing for durability
- 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- 1 gal / 3.79 L self-contained water tank
- Sight gauge for quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
Click here to learn which Jiffy Steamer is right for you (.pdf)
Click here to view a comparison chart for popular Jiffy Steamer models (.pdf)
FOR ALL MODELS:
Steam Attachments: curved metal pipe steam head with wooden handle
Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13 in / 50.8 cm x 30.48 cm x 33 cm
Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 61 in / 50.8 cm x 27.9 cm x 154.9 cm
Carton Weight: 26 lbs / 11.79 kg
Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gal / 3.79 L
- FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
- FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Once you begin to see calcium scale
collect in the bottom of your
ESTEAM® hand steamer, it is time
to use the Jiffy® Steamer Liquid
Cleaner. It is important that you
use our cleaner as it was specially
formulated for our products.
Using another cleaner could void
the warranty. Please follow these
1. Pour 4 ounces of water in your
ESTEAM® hand steamer.
2. Plug in the unit and bring to full steam.
3. Unplug the unit and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
4. Pour out all water.
5. Pour in 5 ounces (1/2 bottle) of the Jiffy® Steamer Liquid Cleaner.
6. DO NOT STEAM THE UNIT WITH THE LIQUID CLEANER.
7. Leave the liquid cleaner in the unit for 3 hours.
8. Pour out the liquid cleaner solution.
9. Scrub with a stiff bristled brush to remove excess sediment as necessary.
10. Flush the unit 3 times with fresh water.
11. Resume steaming as normal.