The Reliable thermostat reset system!
• Protects your iron from heat damage when drained
• Automatically shuts down heating element when water level is low
• Simply refill the unit and push the new RESET button to resume!
• Newly standard on the 3000IS, 5000IS, 6000IS, and 7000IS models from Reliable!
Up to 6 hours of continuous steam and rated for unlimited hours of use per day. WILL NOT RUST. Stainless Steel tank inside and covers outside.
PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The 6000IS is the newest entry in our line-up of professional steam iron stations. The 6000IS/i30 establishes a new benchmark for features, ease of use, and quality of components.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 6000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
The i30/120V, 3.9 pound industrial iron, has a die cast aluminum plate with 32 steam chambers.
• 1.25 gallon, 4.5 L water capacity
• 1200W boiler, 800W iron
• Water level stick
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• 65 PSI, 4.5 bar operating pressure
• Pressure/safety switch
• 30A heavy-duty contactor
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 1 copper heating element
• Carrying handle
• Silicone iron rest
• 15-20 minute heat up time
• Up to 6 hours of continuous steam
• Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Water Capacity: 1.25 Us Gallons – 4.5 L
Operating Pressure: 65 Psi – 4.5 Bar
Wattage: 1200w / 800w
Standard Iron: 2100ir - 7’ Steam Hose
Steam Brush: Optional
Power Consumption: 17 Amps, 20-amp Plug (or adapter) Required
Tank Construction: Stainless Steel
Low Water Indicator: Standard
Steam Connector Type: Quick-release
Net Weight: 16.7 Lb – 7.5 Kg (W/out Iron)
Shipping Weight: 23 Lb – 10.4 Kg
Product Dimensions: 13” X 8.5” X 11.75”
Shipping Dimensions: 15.5” X 12” X 17.5”
Electrical Approval: Cetlus
Country Of Origin: Italy
Warranty: Limited 1 Year, Lifetime Tank
I HAVE PURCHASED FROM ALLBRANDS MANY TIMES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM.