Includes Servo Motor 1800RPM, 1/2" Presser Foot Lift, Sewing Capacity 3/8" up to 20oz Leather, 5-25mm Stitches Per Inch, Needles 135x5 Size 11 to 22, Thread Sizes 23 to 138
The TechSew 830-2-R sews light to medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products. Also used for attaching patches on caps/hats.
The synchronized upper and lower roller feed mechanism allows you to sew closer to the edge of your material than any other sewing machine.This feeding mechanism provides a highly visible stitch line and feeds multiple layers evenly, delivering the highest quality results.
Designed for stitching such products as stitching and repairing shoes, wallets, belts, purses, and any other light to medium leather work. Will easily sew canvas, vinyl, denim and other similar products.
- 2 Needle machine for a double row of stitching- can also be used as single needle machine
- Synchronized upper and lower roller feed mechanism - Allows you to sew closer to the edge of your material than other types of machines
- Reverse feed
- Stitch length adjustment up to 5mm
- Includes variable speed Servo motor for full control of sewing speed
- High presser foot clearance - plenty of space to fit bulky and multi-layered materials beneath the roller foot
- Includes table, motor, TS-28 LED lamp, bobbin winder, thread stand, needles, bobbins, repair tools, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes assembled, inspected, oiled, adjusted and ready to sew!
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Sewing Capacity: 3/8"
- Presser foot clearance: 1/2"
- Post-bed height: 7"
- Stitch length adjustment 5-25 Stitches per Inch (1-5mm)
- Needles: 135x5 #11-21
- Thread Sizes: #23 to #92