- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
- Designed for stitching such products as overalls. raincoats. luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
- General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
FEATURES:Split Needle Bar: one needle stays in the material while the other continues sewing. Then the operator turns the material, the needle continues sewing until it catches up to the other needle and they sew together again. This is how our split needle bar machine works.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
- Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimal bobbin changes
- Easy operation of disengageable right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever
- Centra-Lube- semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Stitches per minute - 2200
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Needles: 2 (Double)
Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
Workspace: Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2200
Clearence Under Presser Foot: 11/32" (8.5mm)
Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
Bed Size: 7"x20 3/8" (177mm x 518mm)
Stitch Type: 301
Post Height: 7" (178mm)
- Work Surface: 2 1/8" x 4" (54 x 101mm)