- Calligraphy pen holder
- Calligraphy pen stand
- Pen adjuster A (for 3.5 mm pen tip) and B (for 2.0 mm pen tip)
- Three calligraphy pens (black, blue, and carmine red)
- Activation card for access to italic font and 30 calligraphy patterns
- Sample card (5"x7") and envelope (5.2"x7.2")
- A free CanvasWorkspace account and internet connection is necessary to unlock the designs
My one call to customer service based upon a missing item from my shipment was handled with courtesy and efficiency.
Margaret Burke, Chicago area
I've been a ScanNCut user since it first came out, and I have two machines - the old 650 and the more recent SDX225. This is the first time I've been unhappy with an add-on kit. Nowhere in the product descriptions, either here or on Brother's web site, does it spell out that this kit CANNOT be used in CanvasWorkspace. I spent 80-something dollars for the kit and the two fonts, and it's pretty much useless to me. I don't do any editing on the machine; it's so much easier to see on my big computer monitor than to fudge around with the small screen on the ScanNCut machines. I'll know to check that next time, but this was an expensive lesson.