- The techSew20U53 is the industry standard for light to medium duty zig zag sewing. 20U53's can be found used in homes and schools, for appliqué work and in industrial applications. Also used for sewing canvas, cloth, lace, leather, and vinyls.
- All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: reverse feed, built in bobbin winder, belt guard and an accessory kit with extra fittings (bobbins, feed dog, throat plate, edge guide, regular foot, zipper foot and a hemming foot).
- Sews Zig Zag and Straight Stitch
- ZigZag width and stitch length adjustment
- Includes complete table, adjustable speed 550W Servo motor, thread stand, lamp, bobbin winder, tools, accessories
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and free technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
Click here to view this machine's manual (.pdf)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
The Techsew 20U53 Zigzag Industrial Sewing Machine is designed for sewing light to medium fabrics, denim and lightweight leather.
- Maximum speed – 2,500 rpm
- Stitch length 0-5 mm
- Stitch width – maximum 9 mm
- Presser foot lift by hand 6 mm
- Knee lifter to raise foot or control zig-zag width
- Knee Lever For Presser Foot Or Zig-Zag
- Needle size 135 x 5 #9-18
- Work space 8.18” (208 mm)
- Bed size 15.72” (399 mm)
- Rotating hook – Automatic lubricated hook
- Lubrication – Manual
- North American made table and stand, plus ½ h.p. motor included.
- Single Needle Lockstitch With Reverse
- All-Metal Industrial Rotary Hook
- SS/ZZ Tailoring & Drapery Machine
- Not For Upholstery, Exterior Fabrics or Upholstery Thread
- A needle clamp screw (part #54BH) or Superior 541788 is needed for the following attachments: buttonhole foot, walking foot, and ruffler foot
- Machines of class 20U have been in production for over 20 years
- Perfect straight stitching
- Needle bar frame locking clamp engaged by a quick 1/4 turn of a knob
- Built in bobbin winder
- Hook automatically advances and retards timing according to zig zag width
- Independently adjustable forward and reverse stitch lengths
- Left, Center, Right Needle Positions
- Offers the versatility of medium speed straight stitching, zig-zag stitching, satin stitch embroidery and free-motion work
- Buttonholes produced by means of right, center, and left needle positions
- Zig zag plate, straight stitch plate, and embroidery/darning plate included
- Maximum sewing speed: 2500 SPM
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Presser foot clearance: 1/4" (6.4mm)
- Needle system: 135x5 (DPx5)
- Needle sizes: #14 to #18
- Thread sizes: #27 to #69
- Motor: 550W Servo motor
TECHSEW INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINES
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.