These are special order and take about 60 days to deliver.
Includes Unassembled Knocked Down Table Stand and Motor
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- For stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Designed for stitching such products as boots, shoes, gloves, luggage, handbags, overalls, raincoats, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, etc.
- Suitable for edge stitching operations, and top stitching
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Large bobbin allows for longer operation
- Large vertical axis hook allows for use of thick thread and therefore ornamental stitching can be obtained
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of material
- Reverse stitching lever
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material
The BEST Sewing Machine for WIGS!!!!!!!
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
Workspace: Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2400
Clearence Under Presser Foot: 25/64" (10mm)
Stitch Length: 4 s.p.i.i (6mm)
Needle: 135 x 17
Bobbin: Pre-Wound S and U
Bed Size: 7" 20-3/8" (177mm x 518mm)
Stitch Type: 301
Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33mm)
Post Height: 7" (178mm)
Work Surface: 2 1/8" x 2" (54mm x 51mm)