- Easy Reverse Sewing with Simple Operation
- Vertical Axis Large Hook with Big Bobbin
- Automatic Thread Safety Device
- Easy Feed Walking Foot
- Front End Bobbin Winder
- Works Great on Tents, Awnings, Leather, Canvas, and Vinyl
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 30" of free space under the arm
- 10mm stitch length
- Delivers uncomparable performance on heavy-weight materials such as tents, awnings, leather, canvas, and vinyl
- Front end bobbin winder enables the user to operate the machine much easier
- The presser foot goes up as high as 7/8" to ensure easy placement
- Unison feed mechanism insures smooth and speedy feed of materials through the machine
- Easy feed with walking foot
- Vertical axis large hook which reduces the bobbin thread replacement
- Automatic thread safety device which prevents damage
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Hi, our Juki tech says #277 thread max size on Juki LG158, unless you are willing to adjust needle clearances in the bobbin area to accommodate the extra thread thickness of sizes over #277. Calvin from Juki in Miami said tex 310 should also work for the Juki 158.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Superior 18034 10 Large Metal M Bobbins for Industrial Upholstery Machines (+$14.99, You Save $5.00)
Sylvia Performance Comformatic 8501 Operators Sewing Chair, Height Adjust (+$129.00, You Save $40.95)