The 5100-SE Special Edition option package includes needle positioning motor, laser straight stitch guide, flatbed table attachment, and swing down roller guide.
Walking Foot Needle Feed Heavy Duty Sewing Machine, Pedastal Stand, 1" Foot Lift, KD is knocked down unassembled pedestal stand, Includes SR Speed Reducer, Organ 7x1 or 794 needles, bobbins and shuttle are interchangeable with Juki 441 or Adler 205. For minimum 5-6oz leather, not any less.
The Techsew 5100 leather stitcher is the ultimate sewing machine for thick and heavy sewing projects such as saddles, holsters, harnesses, bridles, saddle pads, halters, horse blankets, straps, belts and tons of other projects in the medium and heavy thickness range. Additionally, it is capable of sewing a variety of materials such as vinyl, canvas, synthetics, heavy webbing and more.
The 5100 is equipped with the most powerful variable speed motor, the Techsew SmartServo motor, which features 1 HP and 17 different speed settings up to 1800RPM. This revolutionary motor allows the user to sew stitch by stitch if desired while still maintaining enough power and torque to sew through thick materials up to 7/8".
Additionally, a speed reducer is used in combination with the SmartServo motor for added power and speed control. This system is ideal for beginner, intermediate and expert sewers as well.
- 1" Presser foot clearance
- 7/8" Sewing capacity
- 16.5" Cylinder bed
- Equipped with Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, intermediate and professional sewers
- Reverse stitch - for reinforcing stitches
- 12 inch heavy duty flywheel
- *Reinforced steel pedestal style table with adjustable height (sew standing up or sitting down)
- Includes complete table with casters, motor, speed reducer, needles, bobbins, lamp, oiler, instruction manual, tools, thread clipper, bobbin winder
- Stitch length adjustment up to 11mm
- Uses thread sizes 69 to 415
- Uses needle sizes 18 to 27
- Includes 6 month warranty and FREE Lifetime Technical Support (6 Month Warranty on the Machine, 1 Year Warranty on the Motor)
- Machine comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Heavy duty compound walking foot feeding mechanism
- Sews up to 7/8" material thickness
- 16.5" Long Cylinder Bed
- Accessories package included
- Includes assembled table and 1HP 750W SmartServo motor
- Needle sizes: 18 to 27
- Thread sizes: 69 to 415
- Presser foot clearance: 1"
- Maximum sewing capacity: 7/8"
- Cylinder bed length: 16.5"
- Maximum stitch length: 11mm
- Techsew SmartServo motor: 600W, 1HP, 110V, 0 to 1800RPM, 18 speed settings with bright LED display, completely silent when idle and reduced noise during operation.
Click here for product brochure (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
TechSew 5100 Videos
* Techsew SmartServo motor: 750W, 1HP, 110V, 0 to 1800RPM, 18 speed settings with bright LED display, completely silent when idle and reduced noise during operation.
Click Here for Techsew 5100 Series Parts Manual