The Inspire 26 replaces the older FP202E model. The main differences are that the boards have been updated, the handle with steamburst has been improved, but the size and specifications are the same.
We are now shipping the new 1600W Family Press, which replaces the prior 1600W model
The Yamata Family Press is the first and most advanced electronic steam press. The FP-202E comes with the most accurate settings and safety features while incorporating features available with regular steam presses.
More Yamata FP202e Features:
- For all types of clothing: pleated skirts, pants, blouses, shirts, ties, cloth belts, and scarves
- 26" by 10" pressing board dimensions
- 100 Pounds Pressing Pressure
- Auto shut-off if down over 10 seconds
- Auto shut-off if left up for over 15 minutes
- Includes sleeve pad and spray bottle
- Portable an easily stored
- LED lights for power, correct temperature, and steam
- Instruction Manual
Please note: For home use only.
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Assembly, Parts, Warranty, Operation Instructions for Family Press Digital Fabric Steam Presses
Application Power: 110-120V, 60Hz
Power: 1600 Watts
Pressing Plate Size: 25x10" (630x260mm)
- Gross weight: 27 lbs.
- Main Board
- Selector Board
- Electronic Selector Pad
- Water Pump
- Replacement Pad
- Replacement Water Reservoir
- Replacement Filling Bottle
- Replacement Spray Bottle
- Bottom Plastic Screw
- Side Plastic Screw
- Replacement Manual
- 2amp Fuse
Outstanding. We are manufacturers and I am very use to working with happy & unhappy customers. Ordering from you on-line was easy, the product was priced fairly, the shipping was unbelievable quick, the product is fantastic. I guess I can't say anymore. I will tell my friends about ALLBRANDS.COM Thank you!
Debra S., Washington, DC
We use AlBrands very often in the Costume Industry-I have always fund you to be dependable and you offer the best variety around too. Thanks!
Bonnie D., San Diago, CA
Quality appears to be the highest but will have to see how it's longevity.Thank you
Rose Z, Amarillo TX
Thank you I am enjoying this presser. And my husband loves how his clothes looks,Has had many compliments.Now all his friends have asked me if I could press for them. I do recomend this product...
Jana Y, Alma ARK
Just wanted you to know I recieved my press today when I got home from work it was on the porch! I have already ironed over 40 pieces and it is much easier to use than my old one was. It is also lighter weight Thank goodness! Thanks again for your prompt reply to my question and for excellent customer service.