- Small 50mm round blade.
- Stationary carbide counter blade for fine cutting.
- Built-in one touch automatic blade sharpener.
- Double insulated motor for electrical protection.
- Easy hand grip for better cutting manoeuvrability.
- Micro switch hand lever for easy operation.
- The HC-1005A-C is not the cheapest hand held cutter on the market, (nor the most expensive) but year after year it remains the same. Customers around the globe know that the HC-1005A-C is the standard by which all other handhelds are measured.
- If you are looking for a great little cutting machine to add to your tools, let us introduce you to the HC-1005A-C. This dynamo is suitable for a wide range of fabrics, and can cut up to 1/4" of fabric.
- The HC-1005A-C is a tough machine, ready for all day use. Cut from a single ply of fabric for samples all the way up to 1/4" thick for production without a problem.
- Standard features include a one-touch sharpener, stationary carbide and counter blade, and a double insulated motor.
Best used for:
- Light to medium weight fabrics
- Woven and knit fabric
- One-touch sharpener
- Stationary carbide and counter blade
- Double insulatged motor
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
Suprena HC-1005AThis electric MINI CUTTER provides a most powerful and amazingly fastest cutting performance, having many distinguished features such as:
recessed sharp for total visibility, double insulated motor, one-touch sharpener, carbide stationary counter cutting blade, build in lubricator,lightweight and different type of knifes. Maximum cutting hight is 8mm (5/16") depending on type of materials. Lays should not be higher than it's height.
Video from Australia is Model 1007A with 220V. Ours is 1005A with 110V
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor