Note: Must add demineralizer under Recommended Accessories below, since it does not come with the gravity feed iron.
Professional Quality - Tailors and Dry Cleaners know the Secret to fast Pressing - Steam, and lots of it!!! Gravity Irons are used in Garment Factories, laundry, and Dry Cleaners, Boutiques, Hospitals, Hotels - basically and place that needs to do a High amount of Pressing and to get it done Quickly. Now you can Achieve the same results and save.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Electrical: 110V/60Hz
- Water Capacity: 4000mL/135.2 FL Oz.
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Water Bottle Hose: 80 in.
- Unit Dimensions: 9"L x 4.75"W x 6"H
- UL Approved Thermostat
- Even Steam Distribution
- Comfortable Urethane Handle
- Aluminum Sole Plate
- Convenient Rotary Adjustment Dial
- Water Bottle Included
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com