The Juki Interactive Workbook CD covers all the basics on your Juki MO623, MO644, MO654DE, MO655, MO734, MO735 serger. It contains a wide variety of of topics like threading, needles to use, serging techniques, serger presser feet, and more.
This workbook is a great resource—no matter what type of serger you own. It's filled with useful information, from basic overlock terminology to fun projects to create. Select and view a specific techniques or instructions with a click of the mouse. You can also print the entire workbook or individual techniques or subject areas. Just place the CD into your computer's disk drive to get started.
- Fast links to subject matter and a well detailed table of contents
- Select and view or print a specific techniques or instructions with a click of the mouse
- Once a technique is mastered, simply select the next desired technique from the menu
- More advanced sewers can skip the basics and move to more advanced techniques
- Printable PDF version
- Print the complete workbook or specific section as often as desired
- Printed workbook contains sections for storing your sewn examples
- Save your work and make notes for future reference, in one location
- A great resource no matter what type of serger you own.
- Made in USA
- Overlock Terminology
- Overlock Stitch Patterns and Uses
- Understanding Thread Types
- Undertanding Needle Types
- Deocrative Overlock Techniques
- Overlock Projects
- Project Patterns
Operating System: MS Window XP, Vista or 7
Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4
Graphics: Monitor capable of 0124 x 768 video resolution; 16 bit or higher color display
Memory: 256MB of RAM
Other: CD Rom drive, mouse, printer, Adobe Reader
Please Note: Does not work with Windows 8 at this time. John Douthat, AllBrands
the DVD is great. it really helped. Thanks
Mary, New Hampshire
I have purchased a lot of items from ALLBRANDS including sewing machines and sergers and have been extremely pleased with the products, price and speed of delivery.....will continue to shop with you.