Save up to $250 more in discounts on Carrying Cases, Needles, Thread, 2 Thread Adapter, Juki 8 Foot Serger Presser Feet for MO623 634 644 654 655 734 735, BlindHem Cord Piping Pearl Bead Elastic Gather, PLUS 5 to 10 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Enhancement: Repair PowerSurg, TransferOwner NoLemon Replace Buyout% Depreciation, for Non Commercial Use USA*
and CD WorkBook Instructions on Operation and Accessories
* Synchrony Bank 6 Months 0% No Interest Financing. Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 106 Synchrony will advise you of your maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
AllBrands is a Juki Authorized Dealer and Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should be able to expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer. John Douthat, Owner & Tech
- 3 Thread Overlock for single layers
- 4 Thread Seams for two layers
- 2-Thread Adaptor Optional for fine roll hems
- Easiest Built-In Rolled Hem slide lever on needle plate
- No need to change needle plate for roll hem set up
- Differential Feed to Gather or Straighten Fabrics
- Disengageable Knife Cutter Mechanism
- Most Reliable Serger Brand on the Market
- Like Bernina 700D also make by Juki
Juki Home Serger Comparison Chart
Juki 644D Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 2 Needle
- 3 and 4 Thread overlock sewing machine
- Built-in rolled-hemming
- Differential feed
- Sewing speed 1,500 spm
- Needle sizes 11 to 14
- Stitch length 1 - 4 mm
- Universal presser foot tape, ribbon, narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 5 mm
- Dimensions 270 mm (w) x 295 mm (h) x 340 mm (d)
- Unit weight 15 lbs
- Shipping weight 18 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions 14.5" x 19" x 17.75"
- UL Listed
Check out these videos for more information!
JUKI MO-644D Overview
JUKI MO-644D Demo
Preparing, Threading, and Adjustments
Changing the Needle and Thread, Stitch Variations
- Accessory pack with tools
- Parts list
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control, Cords and Plug Ins
Both Juki models feature 2-needle, built-in rolled hem, however, the 644D model has differential feed.
Which is the best type of serger to buy?
It all depends on how you would use a serger.
If you would only overcast single layers to keep them from raveling, a 3 thread serger would do like Juki MO623: http://www.sewingmachinestore.com/products/abp02533.html
If you seam knits, a 4 thread mock safety stitch is best Like Juki 654DE:
If you seam wovens, the best stitch is a 5 thread safety stitch like Juki 655:
Most all sergers do roll hems and differential feed, so the difference is how many threads you might use.
Some sergers even have the coverhem stitch with 2 or 3 straight stitches on top and a serger stitch on bottom. Juki has the best of all in the new MO735.
I've been using the serger since I got it and couldn't be happier with it. It sews great. I called my order in instead of ordering online, and the sales rep was very nice. I'd like to add that I REALLY appreciate the free shipping, and it didn't take too long to get here either. All in all, a happy shopping experience. I'll definitely be keeping you in mind if/when I have to make another purchase for something you sell.
Email representative was quick to respond and answered my questions, item arrived quickly. I'm stoked! Thankyou!
Wow!! what can I say, it was so easy to order, and I was notified as soon as it was sent and my sewing machine came to me all so effortlessly. I was a little concerned at first as we all are when ordering online, but you truly delivered what you stated. You company is great. I will order and come to you first for now on. Thank you so much.
Consatance, New Hampshire
I love my Juki and I am looking forward to learning all the new features soon.
Shaakir and NurMaria,
I think Juki has the best serger. They are so easy to use. I bought a video and the first time I have threaded it, I got it right by following the easy-to-understand video. I recommend their machines to anyone!
Anonymous, Scarborough, Ontario
Juki lock home sergers are easy to use and are known for their high quality sewing performance.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Juki 40123395 8 Feet Foot Kit for Juki MO104-114, MO644-735, Bernina Sergers by Juki (+$99.99, You Save $20.00)
Organ 15x1ST HAx1ST 100pk Chrome Embroidery Machine Needles Retail Store (+$29.99, You Save $10.00)
Acme 13669 4.5" Thread Scissors Trimmers, Ball Bearing, Spring Loaded (+$4.99, You Save $5.00)