The 5100CD has an absolute capacity of 2.2L, uses our new external heating element system to maximize the amount of steam available to use and has an operating pressure of 3.5 bar / 50 P.S.I. for maximum cleaning efficiency. The supplied #3000DA steam gun with quick connect functionality and variable steam control provides optimum, focused cleaning power for the toughest jobs.
OUR STEAM PROMISE
Whether you own a small, medium or large dental lab, chances are every single working day you rely on the performance of your steam cleaner. For more than 20 years, RELIABLE has supplied the dental lab industry with our compact, Made in Italy and 100% stainless steel steam cleaners. Produced with passion, using the very best components & materials and painstakingly assembled, the purchase of a RELIABLE steam cleaner is an investment that will provide dividends for years to come.
STAND BY AND SAVE UP TO 33%
If you use your boiler all day long, you’ll likely never need Eco-Mode. However, if you have periods during the day that you know the boiler will not be needed, the Eco-Mode lets you put the boiler into a standby state. When you are ready to use it again, simply turn the switch back on and in less than 2 minutes you’re ready to work. Congratulations, you’ve just saved yourself up to 33% in energy costs.
For over 20 years Reliable has produced tens of thousands of our popular 4000 and 5000 series boilers. After extensive research and development and exhaustive testing, we’re pleased to announce an all new stainless steel 2.2L boiler for the 5100 series boilers. Now up to 50% thicker!! With an improved shape for superior quality dry steam and a super robust external heating element to enhance the steam performance and the life of the boiler.
The 3000DA steam gun comes with an 6’ steam hose and quick connect fittings. The small diameter opening gives a very concentrated amount of steam.
EXTERNAL SOLENOID VALVE WITH VARIABLE STEAM DIAL
The 5100CD is equipped with an external solenoid for complete steam control. The solenoid allows the user to manually adjust steam output for complete steam control. The quick release fitting allows for easy removal and connecting of a wide variety of accessories.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The 5100CD has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, thermostat protection, safety cap with safety valve and a low water indicator.
”Made in Italy” is a sign of prestige in the industry. We are proud that the production of our commercial boilers are 100% Made in Italy. Che Bello!
- US Warranty 2-year warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 2.2L Boiler Stainless Steel Boiler
- 15-20 Minutes Heat up Time
- 1.9L Nominal Water Capacity
- Up to 4 Hours of Continuous Steam
- Low Water Light Indicator
- Up to 50 PSI, 3.5 Bar Operating Pressure
- 1000W External Long Life Heating Element
- Eco Mode Saves Up To 33% Energy
- ELECTRICAL: 120V / 10 Amps / 60Hz
- BOILER CAPACITY: 0.58 GAL / 2.2 L
- WATER CAPACITY: 0.5 GAL / 1.9 L
- OPERATING PRESSURE: Up to 50 PSI / 3.5 BAR
- WATTAGE: 1000 Watts
- STEAM TEMPERATURE: 200°F / 93°C
- STEAM GUN: 3000DA with Quick connect
- STEAM GUN HOSE LENTH: 6’ Steam Hose
- TANK CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel
- LOW WATER INDICATOR: Standard
- STEAM CONNECTOR TYPE: Quick-release
- ECO FUNCTION: Saves up to 33% energy costs
- NET WEIGHT: 12.85 lb / 5.8 kg
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 17.2 lb / 7.8 kg
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: (W X H X D) 8” x 12.25” x 10” / 20.3 x 31.1 x 25.4 cm
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: (W X H X D) 16” x 17” x 12” / 40.64 x 43.18 x 30.5 cm
- ELECTRICAL APPROVAL: cETLus
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- WARRANTY: Limited 1 year, 2 year boiler tank