The 5100IS has an absolute capacity of 2.2L, uses our new external heating element system to maximize the amount of steam available to use and has an operating pressure of 3.5 bar / 50 P.S.I. for maximum ironing efficiency. The supplied #2100IR steam iron with quick connect functionality and variable steam control uses our exclusive 32 steam chamber design to prevent condensation and provide, dry steam.
EVOLUTION OF STEAM IRONING
If you’re a tailor, seamstress or sewist, chances are every single working day you rely on the performance of your steam iron. Nobody understands this more than we do. As the son of a master tailor, our founder literally grew up in a tailoring workshop, setting up RELIABLE in 1955. 45 years later in 2000, his son went out and created a line of professional fabric care tools that have been the industry standard. You could say steam and pressing run in our blood. With the third generation now firmly in place, you can have confidence when the name on the product is RELIABLE.
STAND BY AND SAVE UP TO 33%
If you use your boiler all day long, you’ll likely never need Eco-Mode. However, if you have periods during the day that you know the boiler will not be needed, the Eco-Mode lets you put the boiler into a standby state. When you are ready to use it again, simply turn the switch back on and in less than 2 minutes you’re ready to work. Congratulations, you’ve just saved yourself up to 33% in energy costs.
For over 20 years Reliable has produced tens of thousands of our popular 4000 and 5000 series boilers. After extensive research and development and exhaustive testing, we’re pleased to announce an all new stainless steel 2.2L boiler for the 5100 series boilers. Now up to 50% thicker!! With an improved shape for superior quality dry steam and a super robust external heating element to enhance the steam performance and the life of the boiler.
PROFESSIONAL IRON WITH 2.2M STEAM HOSE
Reliable has manufactured the industry standard steam iron for more than 20 years. The professional iron you’ve come to rely on hasn’t changed for the new 5100IS iron station. The 2100IR 1.8kg iron with just the right weight; light but not too light. We still use 100% natural cork which is the world’s best insulation between your hand and the iron. And we maintain our reputation for long life and robustness by having a thermal fuse and Made in Germany thermostat.
SUPER DRY STEAM IRON TECHNOLOGY
Producing perfect quality steam doesn’t happen by chance. Our 2100IR iron uses our patented 32 separate steam chamber soleplate which eliminates condensation and delivers the superior quality steam.
EXTERNAL SOLENOID VALVE WITH VARIABLE STEAM DIAL
The 5100IS is equipped with an external solenoid for complete steam control. The solenoid allows the user to manually adjust steam output for complete steam control. The quick release fitting allows for easy removal and connecting of a wide variety of accessories.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The 5100IS has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, thermostat protection, safety cap with safety valve and a low water indicator.
”Made in Italy” is a sign of prestige in the industry. We are proud that the production of our commercial boilers are 100% Made in Italy. Che Bello!
- US Warranty 2-year warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 2.2L Boiler Stainless Steel Boiler
- Up to 4 Hours of Continuous Steam
- 1.9L Nominal Water Capacity
- Low Water Light Indicator
- 15-20 Minutes Heat up Time
- Up to 50 PSI, 3.5 Bar Operating Pressure
- Eco Mode Saves Up To 33% Energy
- 1000W External Long Life Heating Element
- 1800W Watts Total Power (1000W Boilers + 800W Iron)
- ELECTRICAL: 120V / 15 Amps / 60Hz
- BOILER CAPACITY: 0.58 GAL / 2.2 L
- WATER CAPACITY: 0.5 GAL / 1.9 L
- OPERATING PRESSURE: Up to 50 PSI / 3.5 BAR
- WATTAGE: 1800 Watts
- IRON: 2100IR Iron
- IRON HOSE LENGTH: 7’ Steam Hose
- STEAM BRUSH OPTIONAL: 3800IA - 8.5’ steam hose
- STEAM WAND OPTIONAL: 3900IA - 8.5’ steam hose
- TANK CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel
- LOW WATER INDICATOR: Standard
- STEAM CONNECTOR TYPE: Quick-release
- ECO FUNCTION: Saves up to 33% energy costs
- NET WEIGHT: 16.5 lb / 7.5 kg
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 20.94 lb / 9.5 kg
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: (W X H X D) 8” x 12.25” x 10” / 20.3 x 31.1 x 25.4 cm
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: (W X H X D) 16” x 17” x 12” / 40.64 x 43.18 x 30.5 cm
- ELECTRICAL APPROVAL: cETLus
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- WARRANTY: Limited 1 year, 2 year boiler tank
On the professional side of things, any of our irons from the 3000IS and up will work well as they have variable temperature control for use with various fabrics. The bonus of these is that the customer can use an iron shoe (2000IA) to make sure if there is any transferring it will go to the shoe and not harm the soleplate of the iron.