Now with soft-closing drawers! Sew in comfort with the addition of luxury.
Chair not included
The Kangaroo can hop right into any sewing room and fit perfectly. The Kangaroo has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down. The wide room in front of the lift allows the sewer to sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position. The Kangaroo comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet. An adjustable shelf for machine storage and a large pull out drawer for all your notions round out the features of this hopping cabinet. Need more storage? The Joey storage unit adds three drawers of storage space yet is small enough to store in the Kangaroo’s pouch.
The Kangaroo is offered in Beech, Teak, and Ash White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt one of our Kangaroos today!
At Kangaroo Sewing Furniture, we’re committed to adding comfort to your sewing experience. Every Kangaroo sewing cabinet is crafted to accommodate long sessions at your machine, promote better ergonomic posture, and provide convenience at every corner. You love sewing - you deserve to Sew In Comfort, so you can Sew Longer.
• Three-position hydraulic lift allows you to go between free arm, flat bed and storage positions
• Rear quilt leaf and right side leaf expand work surface to keep large projects from pulling or laying on floor
• Large top drawer includes removable cover to create additional workspace
• Removable front panel to access knee lifter
• Compatible with custom acrylic sewing inserts to create totally flush sewing surface
• Lifetime warranty, worry-free performance
• Large lift opening accommodates most large sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
• Full view, soft-closing drawers
• Sturdy design with locking heavy-duty casters for stability and easy mobility
• Includes wood panel to place over sewing well, increasing workspace when machine is in storage position
STORAGE and ORGANIZATION
• Large top drawer pulls out to store notions and accessories
• Includes Joey II rolling storage caddy for additional storage
• Joey II features 3 locking drawers to keep sharp notions secured
• Complementary Kangaroo storage furniture is available
Click Here to View the Kangaroo Cabinet Kangaroo and Joey Assembly Instruction Manual(.PDF)
See Lynn and Valerie from Arrow Cabinets talk about this cabinet at the Houston Virtual Quilt Festival below!
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Color: White Ash
- Cabinet Open: 71 1/2"w x 54 1/8"d x 29 1/2"h
- Cabinet Closed: 57 3/8"w x 21"d x 29 1/2"h
- Quilt Leaf: 56 1/2w x 20 1/8"d x 3/4"h
- Right Side Leaf: 15"w x 20 1/8"d x 3/4"h
- Lift Opening, A7: 23 3/4"w x 12 1/2"d x 14"h
- Cabinet Drawer: 24"w x 15"d x 3 1/4"h
- Cover for Drawer: 27"w x 13 5/8"d x 3/4"h
- Sewing Machines no larger then: 22 1/8” w x 11 1/8” d
- Joey II: 25 3/4"w x 16 3/8"d x 24 3/8"h
- Small Drawer (x2): 22"w x 13 1/8"d x 2 3/8"h
- Large Drawer: 22"w x 13 1/8"d x 7 3/8"h
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Last year I purchased a Kangaroo Joey sewing center from All Brands and I am absolutely pleased with it and the difference it has made in the ease of working on large free motion quilting projects. Toni C
I love love love my new sewing tables and they got here so FAST! Thanks!