Kangaroo Kabinets Wallaby Studio WHITE Combo Set
Wallaby Air Lift Sewing Machine Cabinet
Matching Dingo White Cutting Table 9 Drawer, Cutting Mat, and FREE SHIPPING
* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
Included: Wallaby Cabinet
The Wallaby is the smallest cabinet in our Kangaroo Kabinet line, but don’t be fooled by its size this cabinet has BIG features! The Wallaby has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down. Your sewing machine can fit nicely on the lift while the space to the left of the kabinet offers room for a serger, for a felting machine or even another machine. The Wallaby comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet. Trays on the door, a large drawer and shelf keep all your sewing accessories at hand and organized neatly. Once your sewing project is complete safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut. The Wallaby is offered in Beech and White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt one of our Wallabys today!
Included: Matching Dingo Cabinet
The Dingo is a treasure chest of storage. Like a Swiss Army knife it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for storage and just when you think you have seen all this storage unit has to offer it surprises you by revealing another function! The 9 drawers run 20” wide x 15 ¼” length with a depth of 3 ½” to 7 ¼”. The one bottom drawer is 20” w x 15-¼” l x 12 ¾” d large enough to hold a small serger. Safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut. As an added option the top of the cabinet folds over on two leg supports creating a stable and spacious cutting surface! Place a 46” x 40 ½” mat on the top and cut your fabric at ease. The Dingo is offered in Beech, White, and Ash White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt one of our Dingos today!
Included: Cutting Mat
Click Here to View the Kangaroo Cabinet Wallaby Assembly Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Click Here to View the Kangaroo Cabinet Dingo Assembly Instruction Manual(.PDF)
- US Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Closed Dimensions: 39-½”w x 18”l x 29-½”t
- Open Dimensions: 64-½”w x 42-½”l x 29-½”t
- Sewing Machines no larger then: 19” w x 9-5/8”l
Wallaby II Cabinet Assembly Instructions
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Finish: Ash White
- Its EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height
- It also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push
- Holds a sewing or embroidery machine that weighs up to 55 lbs.
- Your sewing machine can fit nicely on the lift leaving space to the left for a serger or additional work space
- Use the included leaf for longer and straighter seam construction
- The leaf will expand your work area behind the cabinet preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle
- The leaf folds up on the back of the cabinet
- Offers plenty of storage with three spool holders that can hold 33 spools of thread and one bin of the door
- Also has additional storage with a drawer inside to hold your machine when not in use
- The cabinet doors will help conceal your machine and accessories
- Has locking casters for portability and stability
- The opening accommodates machines up to 23¾"W x 12½"D x 14½"H
- Open: 71-3/8"W x 59¾"D (with quilt leaf and serger leaf out) x 29½"H
- RTA Assembly required
- Great chair for sewing or crafting
- Back cushion provides support and comfort for those long sewing/crafting hours
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- Assembly required
Shipping restrictions apply. $50 Residential Delivery, $50 Lift Gate for 350 pounds on a wood pallet.
This item cannot ship outside the contiguous USA. This may be due to its size, weight or content such as aerosol, flammable, combustible products, with the latter having strict shipping regulations attached.