*Optional $200 Value! Only $70 More for 10 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Enhancement: Repair Parts and Labor, Power Surg, Transfer Owner, No Lemon, Replace or Buyout % Depreciation for Non Commercial Use in the USA.
For Heavy Residential Use Not Continuous Fill – Light/Medium/Heavy Commercial
Vapor Clean™ and our Pro6 solo have joined in to offer another choice to meet your needs and budget. The twin to our top selling Pro6 duo offers identical accessories, options and operating specifications with one difference of the commercial 6mm thick single boiler. All of the features at less than any price of a comparable machine on the market! We have perfected our Pro6′s to give you the most for your investment regardless of the operational design that you choose. The functional design stands far above it’s comparables in the market place yet continues to offer unbeatable value with this great machine.
The Pro6 is constructed of materials chosen only to improve the quality, not cut corners and cost of materials. The commercial stainless steel exterior and stainless 18/10 AISI 304 quality boiler speaks for itself. The Pro6 offers such features as an industrial grade detachable hose which allows easier storage and comfort in knowing that your machine is perfectly safe to pull along as you clean. This design is far more solid and durable than other outdated designs with attached hoses. Other features include a pressure regulator knob allowing you to adjust the amount of steam/pressure output for your specific cleaning task. The numbered pressure gauge will give you an exact indication at all times to optimize your cleaning.
The Pro6 is the #1 recommended by Pest Control professionals across America and Canada for homeowners and business. The 315° commercial boiler yields quick heat up to 75 psi and good steam regeneration.
For over a decade, we have streamlined all of our products to meet our goal of product excellence for many years of use. This makes us happy and our customers even more! Exclusively manufactured in Italy for Vapor Clean and direct to our warehouses and ready to ship!
- US Warranty 1 year parts and 1 year labor on defects in materials and workmanship
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Commercial 6mm Insulated Tungsten (TIG) Welded boiler
- 2 Qt. boiler 12 minute heat up
- Replaceable Heating Element – Copper Tubing, Brass Fittings, Double coated circuitry
- 0-75 psi – 315° Boiler Temp – 240 – 280 tip temperature
- 1500 watt for faster recovery, low 13 amp draw.
- Variable Pressure Control Dial
- Pressure gauge – 8 ft extended length detachable Hose w/ Safety Handle with fingertip control
- Optional 11.5 foot hose for extreme reach. Please advise during order process if this is the hose desired.
- 15 ft electrical cord
- A complete set of excellent quality tools & accessories
- 4 Large Casters for easy mobility & durability
- Warranty -1 Year Parts & Labor
- Made in Italy
- All Vapor Clean vapor steam cleaners are guaranteed new, and Individually tested
- 2 Extension wands
- Floor brush w/ clips
- Triangle brush w/ clips
- Flexible hose
- Window squeegee
- Jet Nozzle with single hole
- Jet Nozzle with 3 holes
- Jet Nozzle – Extended length
- Medium round brush
- Medium triangle brush
- 1 Stainless, 1 Nylon, 1 Brass detail cleaning brush
- Water Fill Bottle
- 2 Stainless Scrubbies
- 1 16×16 Microfiber Towel
The accessories all come standard as shown in the photos. The accessories included with this machine are the same accessories that come with machines priced in the $1,000′s. The durability and design of these accessories are exceptional with long life use.
The Pro6 comes with a standard 8 ½ foot hose
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.